Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: XBox 360 4GB (RROD) FS

SCF Rewards
    Country

XBox 360 4GB (RROD) FS

Looking to sell a white console XBox 360 4GB that has a red ring of death. This is NOT the Slim version. The warranty period expired on mine, and the seal was broken to clear out dust. System is back together and has not been tampered with otherwise.

Comes with power cord and AV cord. The AV cord is a new, universal cord. It is not the one that came with the XBox originally.

Controller NOT included.

Asking $40 shipped or best offer. Selling only. PM WORKS BEST

XBox.jpg
    Last edited by themanishere; 12-30-2012 at 09:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone tonight?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey man, even if the warranty is up you can register it with XBOX Customer service online. They ask you a few questions and stuff and they will fix the red ring of death for free. they send you a prepaid box tos hip it in. takes almost a month to get it back but it happened to me 2-3 times like 3-4 years after i got it and they did it for free... just a suggestion