Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    can use the lucks, t rich and rg3

You probably get messages all day, but CMB for the Arian 5/5

Please take a look at my bucket and PM me for any trades! :
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rmgibson2000 View Post
    can use the lucks, t rich and rg3
    dont know bv, sorry but what steeler can i get for those or int in anybody else i can check for that i might have?
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

Give my bucket a look for the lions stuff.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

shaq-can use russell wilson
    I can't find a russell wilson in my bucket are you sure it was mine and if so send me the link. auto,gu,rc?
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

no, didnt see one. just didnt want to say cant use anyone

no, didnt see one. just didnt want to say cant use anyone
    Thanks for the laugh

If these are in Dolphins uni check my tradelist I have rookie autos of Patrick Willis and Jason Pierre Paul, also have other star autos laron landry, adrian wilson and more...

Dolphins
    2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Prism Refractors #109 Ryan Tannehill 2/50 $120
    2012 Topps Prime Autographed Relics Level 5 Copper #PVRT Ryan Tannehill AU 3/50 $80

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123