2012 Triple Thread Hooby Box Break All for trade

Hi I opened a Tripe Thread Hobby Box Today, all are up for trade. Looking for nice Denver Broncos from 2010 to newer.
    I am going out of town on the 26th and won't be back until the 2nd so If you want to make a trade now let me know other wise it will have to wait. Just thought I would post it in case I could move something quick.

Base:
    Alex Smith /25
    Darrelle Revis /170
    Marques Colston /310
    Ryan Fitzpatrick /989
    Jermichael Finley /989
    Christian Ponder /989
    Drew Brees /989
    Victor Cruz /989
    Tony Romo /989

Relics
    Justin Blackmon /36 (TOP WR)
    Nick Toon /99

Autos relics
    Jarius Wright /99 (#17 WR)
    Ryan Broyles /50

I'm heading to chruch for a couple hours I will be back on tonight. Thanks for looking!

Not too bad of a break. Two autos of guys who could have decent careers. Broyles was on his way to a good rookie season. If Wright can get a QB to throw the ball accurately, that'll help him greatly.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Yeah they are nice cards I definitely think Broyles will be great if he can get healthy and stay healthy. I don't much about Jarius Wright. I really like the Blackmon card, I think he could be great as well. I was just hoping for a Ronnie Hillman or Brock Osweiler but maybe I can get one in a trade

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Not too bad of a break. Two autos of guys who could have decent careers. Broyles was on his way to a good rookie season. If Wright can get a QB to throw the ball accurately, that'll help him greatly.