Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bump
    seeking Danny Dekeysers I'm missing. Trading for 1/1 shields, double and more auto cards like quads etc, APR killer patches, ice x99. Zetterberg and datsyuk auto and rare rookies Anthony Mantha cool pieces Rookie sweet cards. Hit me up
    Hidden Content

Sell. Trade. Anyone?!? Lets make a deal
    seeking Danny Dekeysers I'm missing. Trading for 1/1 shields, double and more auto cards like quads etc, APR killer patches, ice x99. Zetterberg and datsyuk auto and rare rookies Anthony Mantha cool pieces Rookie sweet cards. Hit me up
    Hidden Content

Please pm price on the 5 auto
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

last bump
    Hidden Content

up
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Hidden Content

How much $$ for the Baertschi 1/1?

PM me a price on the Baertschi.

I am curious on the TV you are asking on the Baertschi
    I have a few Giroux available.
    Thanks
    Scott
    Hidden Content
    Most wanted players and sets
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist
    Hidden Content