Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bump
    #1 wants auto Shield and some non auto shields.Nyquist &Red Wings rare rookies,Dekeyser cards we don't have.Namesake letters prime of Dekesyer(DEKESY needed),Draft Boards.Unique items Ice x99, booklets, APR

Hidden Content

Sell. Trade. Anyone?!? Lets make a deal
    #1 wants auto Shield and some non auto shields.Nyquist &Red Wings rare rookies,Dekeyser cards we don't have.Namesake letters prime of Dekesyer(DEKESY needed),Draft Boards.Unique items Ice x99, booklets, APR

Hidden Content

Please pm price on the 5 auto
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

last bump

Hidden Content

up

Hidden Content

Bump

Hidden Content

How much $$ for the Baertschi 1/1?

PM me a price on the Baertschi.

I am curious on the TV you are asking on the Baertschi
    I have a few Giroux available.
    Thanks
    Scott
    Hidden Content
    Collecting 2011-12 ITG Enforcers Fight Straps
    Upper Deck Young Guns and SP Authentic Future Watch Auto's
    Winter Classics inserts any year any set,
    OPC 1971-72 to present.(Bruins uniform only,base,inserts rookies).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12