Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I posted my top Sedin PC stuff earlier, but completely forgot about my one and only non-Sedin item that I own... took part in my very first (and only, so far) group break of my life this summer - 10 of us split a box of SPA. I was lucky enough to draw Edmonton amongst my 3 teams, figured I might get lucky and hit one of the top rookies. Instead, the top hit of the box was a redemption that listed only the player but not which team he was featured with - we scrambled for our cell phones and consulted the checklists online and sure enough this guy was featured as an Oiler (although I likely had my bases covered as one of the other two teams I got as LA)... didn't take too long for UD to fill the redemption, here it is!

While I'm sure I could flip it for a few bucks, I'm most likely planning to keep it as who wouldn't want a nice hard-signed auto of arguably the best of all-time... unless a deal for a high-end Sedin 1/1 comes along, and then I might be tempted.
    Hidden Content

Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    02-03 BAP Sig Series Team Quad TQ14 x/10

Collecting Lord Stanley's Mug - master set progress: 96.6%

I traded for this card, which I consider to be one of the most beautiful hockey cards ever made:

Here's the best autograph I pulled out of a pack this year, my first Gretzky auto:

Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Here are some of mine

Hidden Content Collecting: Claude Giroux, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Rookies and Auto's
    Hidden Content

Well if it's non mem auto then I'd have to go with this one so far!

But I do love the look of this one!

If it's not a problem to have some kind of mem on the card? Then it has to be these!LOL

Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

/5

Hidden Content Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Anything PC is available for the right deal. Thanks for looking!
    Hidden Content

Some amazing stuff on this page

My top auto hit from a pack (GB hit)

My top Gift from TysonX504. It was a custom that he got back after a couple of years. He had 3 of them and I said it was amazing and there it was in the mail

Thanks again Tyson

And the top PC auto. I won it at a golf tourny that I was in a foursome with Billy

WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

These were all aquired in 2012. Almost completed 07-08 versions (missing only LeCavalier and Modano) and as you can see by bottom row a good start on 08-09 versions, have 15 of them now.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DeanCrandall; 12-27-2012 at 11:11 AM.
    Tavares Autos ONLY
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12