Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

WTTF David Wilson, Hakeem Nicks and Rueben Randle

Hi All

This is my first time posting in search of making some trades for David Wilson, Hakeem Nicks and/or Rueben Randle cards that I do not already have. Please let me know what you have and check my bucket for anything that might be of interest. I have alot of other stuff not in my bucket, so certainly let me know what you like to collect. Thanks for the read and Merry Christmas!
    I collect: Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, Rueben Randle, David Wilson, Marcell Dareus, NY GIANTS -- Always willing to try to work out a trade....I use PayPal Goods, I don't gift...sorry!
    Hidden Content

I have a Topps Patch of David Wilson white for the

If not sent in reasonable time, I will leave neg. feedback.

Sorry can't send out of US.

Trade by BV not SV or who's hot or not this week.

Hidden Content

Hi...can you CMB for anything of interest...I could use this card. I also like the Nicks icon card you have in your bucket, if that's for trade...thanks for the look and Merry Christmas!
    Quote Originally Posted by debgram View Post
    I have a Topps Patch of David Wilson white for the

I collect: Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, Rueben Randle, David Wilson, Marcell Dareus, NY GIANTS -- Always willing to try to work out a trade....I use PayPal Goods, I don't gift...sorry!
    Hidden Content

Hi, any interest in this Nicks auto?

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1349444859

I also have a 2011 Chrome refractor, 2012 chrome orange refractor, and Purple 303/499 of Nicks. 2012 refractor rc Ruben Randle, and Chrome 84 and 57 (#12). I can use your Rahim Moore autos, whatever you will let go. I can also add stuff if by chance you need whats left of my stuff for trade. lmk if interested, thanks!
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Denver Broncos, Montana, Nick Foles, Eddie Lacy, Joe Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Nolan Arenado, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried
    I do NOT trade by BV, a card is worth what somebody is willing to pay for it, not what a magazine makes up out of thin air. Hidden Content

I have these. Also have a Dress for success relic not pictured. I like Your Doug Martin auto and Inception relic

/25
    http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMAG0188.jpg

/49
    http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...nd/wilson2.jpg

/99
    http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...nd/wilson1.jpg
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

Quote Originally Posted by garuda View Post
    Hi...can you CMB for anything of interest...I could use this card. I also like the Nicks icon card you have in your bucket, if that's for trade...thanks for the look and Merry Christmas!
    do you have any this year stuff?

Hidden Content

cmb for your Doug Martin bowman auto thanks!
    Always looking for Devils and Eagles autos you may have!
    Also looking for Kenny Britt autos!
    Hidden Content

No.....unfortunately I haven't picked up much of stuff from this year...just what is in my bucket.
    Quote Originally Posted by debgram View Post
    do you have any this year stuff?
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by garuda View Post
    No.....unfortunately I haven't picked up much of stuff from this year...just what is in my bucket.
    The only other card I can possibly use is this one

Hidden Content

I have a Wilson 2012 RS jumbo jrsy /49 are you interested?
    collecting UFC! Chael Sonnen, Eddie Wineland, Jared Hamman CHECK OUT My LIST For UPDATED, NICER CARDS ![B]:
    Hidden Content
    2009 Certified IMmortals patch auto /25 set: 16/20 (80%)

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast