Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 84
  1. #61
    soSUHme90, I could use...can you CMB...thx
    Quote Originally Posted by soSUHme90 View Post
    I have a Topps Chrome Randle Auto if interested PM me

    Thanks Brad
    I collect: Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, Rueben Randle, David Wilson, Marcell Dareus, NY GIANTS -- Always willing to try to work out a trade....I use PayPal Goods, I don't gift...sorry!
    Hidden Content

  2. #62
    bcrazyman....I could use both, can you CMB? Much thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrazyman View Post
    i have a topps chrome rueben randle tall boy refractor auto #ed4 of 15 and tall boy red refractor #ed 36 of 75 ft if interested
    I collect: Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, Rueben Randle, David Wilson, Marcell Dareus, NY GIANTS -- Always willing to try to work out a trade....I use PayPal Goods, I don't gift...sorry!
    Hidden Content

  3. #63
    as always, i am looking for Gore in return. thanks.


    wilson, david 2012 finest atomic refractor rookies #far-dw giants
    wilson, david 2012 finest moments refractor #fm-dw giants
    wilson, david 2012 score rc #322 giants
    nicks, hakeem 2011 topps game day #gd-hn giants
    randle, rueben 2012 rookies and stars rc auto #245 037/499 giants
    randle, rueben 2012 score rc #365 giants
    randle, rueben 2012 topps platinum rc #122 giants
    randle, rueben 2012 topps prime rc #28 giants
    on vacation from 07.23 - 08.01.
    I collect: FRANK GORE
    // 843
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

  4. #64
    I have a bunch of your needs.
    heres a 1/1 and a link to random things. Please PM me thanks
    Dave
    http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...psc368b2ae.jpg

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...rome-hit-me-up!!!!!
    LOOKING FOR 2007 MICHEAL VICK REFRACTOR TC111 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ********* READ THIS *******
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  5. #65
    Lewis...thanks for the look, and while I could certainly use a few of these...I don't have any Gore cards at the moment. Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis-RB View Post
    as always, i am looking for Gore in return. thanks.


    wilson, david 2012 finest atomic refractor rookies #far-dw giants
    wilson, david 2012 finest moments refractor #fm-dw giants
    wilson, david 2012 score rc #322 giants
    nicks, hakeem 2011 topps game day #gd-hn giants
    randle, rueben 2012 rookies and stars rc auto #245 037/499 giants
    randle, rueben 2012 score rc #365 giants
    randle, rueben 2012 topps platinum rc #122 giants
    randle, rueben 2012 topps prime rc #28 giants
    I collect: Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, Rueben Randle, David Wilson, Marcell Dareus, NY GIANTS -- Always willing to try to work out a trade....I use PayPal Goods, I don't gift...sorry!
    Hidden Content

  6. #66
    tintwiz....I absolutely love the Wilson Strata 1/1, not sure if I have anything that could pry that loose from you. Did you see anything in my bucket?
    Quote Originally Posted by thetintwiz View Post
    I have a bunch of your needs.
    heres a 1/1 and a link to random things. Please PM me thanks
    Dave
    http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...psc368b2ae.jpg

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...rome-hit-me-up!!!!!
    I collect: Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, Rueben Randle, David Wilson, Marcell Dareus, NY GIANTS -- Always willing to try to work out a trade....I use PayPal Goods, I don't gift...sorry!
    Hidden Content

  7. #67
    bumpity bump! Happy New Year !
    I collect: Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, Rueben Randle, David Wilson, Marcell Dareus, NY GIANTS -- Always willing to try to work out a trade....I use PayPal Goods, I don't gift...sorry!
    Hidden Content

  8. #68
    Last bump for this thread......thanks for all the trades to date!
    I collect: Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, Rueben Randle, David Wilson, Marcell Dareus, NY GIANTS -- Always willing to try to work out a trade....I use PayPal Goods, I don't gift...sorry!
    Hidden Content

  9. #69
    i seen that eddie george ud3 auto what would you like for it? i got a few low end wilsons redzone rookie, chrome base etc and prob a couple reubens as well let me know thanks!
    Don

  10. #70
    ctownraceway....do you have a bucket or tradelist I can look at?
    Quote Originally Posted by ctownraceway View Post
    i seen that eddie george ud3 auto what would you like for it? i got a few low end wilsons redzone rookie, chrome base etc and prob a couple reubens as well let me know thanks!
    Don
    I collect: Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, Rueben Randle, David Wilson, Marcell Dareus, NY GIANTS -- Always willing to try to work out a trade....I use PayPal Goods, I don't gift...sorry!
    Hidden Content

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •