Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyandsharon View Post
    Hi, check me for the Dez Bryant, Romo, Too Tall, and Marion Barber jerseys lmk thanks.

    The only card I can use is this Brees/Schaub Dual GU card --> http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/s...12010255PM.jpg


    I could trade either both of the Marion Barber GU cards, the Dez Bryant GU, or the Tony Romo GU for the Brees/SChaub.

    LMK
    Hidden Content

    Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by 97S281_27 View Post



    Would you add this to the Brees?
    Ruben Randle Purple /499
    Man, unfortunately I just traded away a huge chunk of my refractors, so the list is way out of date, heres what I have left for 2012 #d refractors, I can get a list of Oranges I have left too, most everything else is gone:

    Fleener Tallboy red /75
    Pead Tallbnoy Prism /50
    Quick Prism /216
    Brees Prism /216
    Tebow Balck /299
    Cribbs Balck /299
    Corp Black /299
    McCoy Pink /399
    Wayne Camo /499
    V.Jackson Camo /499
    Streeter Camo /499
    Schaub Purple /499
    Nicks Purple /499
    Baldwin Purple /499

    Also, I apologize if this is turning into a chore, lol.
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Montee Ball, Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Welker 2013, Montana, Cordarrelle Patterson, Nick Foles, Lacy, Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried,

  3. #13
    Do you have any other Brees inserts, parallels, or #'d cards? If not, what about Stevan Ridley, Mark Ingram, or Rueben Randle??
    Hidden Content

    Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

  4. #14
    I have these left:

    Randle- Chrome refractor rc, Chrome xfractor rc
    Ingram- 2012 Chrome xfractor
    Brees- 2012 Gridiron Monday Night Heroes
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Montee Ball, Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Welker 2013, Montana, Cordarrelle Patterson, Nick Foles, Lacy, Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried,

  5. #15
    I have this Brees sitting here that is not on my page yet

    2010 Limited Threads #62 Drew Brees (Black jersey) (199/199)!!! $10.00

    lmk if you need it and would do the Romo certified and the Dez Momentum for it and the Brees/Schaub

    Quote Originally Posted by 97S281_27 View Post
    The only card I can use is this Brees/Schaub Dual GU card --> http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/s...12010255PM.jpg


    I could trade either both of the Marion Barber GU cards, the Dez Bryant GU, or the Tony Romo GU for the Brees/SChaub.

    LMK

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroPat View Post
    I have these left:

    Randle- Chrome refractor rc, Chrome xfractor rc
    Ingram- 2012 Chrome xfractor
    Brees- 2012 Gridiron Monday Night Heroes

    I can use the Randle Refractor RC, post it up if you want to trade that card and the Brees Prism for the card you liked of mine





    Quote Originally Posted by kennyandsharon View Post
    I have this Brees sitting here that is not on my page yet

    2010 Limited Threads #62 Drew Brees (Black jersey) (199/199)!!! $10.00

    lmk if you need it and would do the Romo certified and the Dez Momentum for it and the Brees/Schaub


    I already have that card so I don't need it
    Hidden Content

    Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Posted, thanks!

    If you dont have any of the others I listed lmk and Ill add them, I was willing to trade the lot for the PC need anyways.
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Montee Ball, Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Welker 2013, Montana, Cordarrelle Patterson, Nick Foles, Lacy, Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried,

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroPat View Post
    Posted, thanks!

    If you dont have any of the others I listed lmk and Ill add them, I was willing to trade the lot for the PC need anyways.


    I could use the Ingram Xfractor, thanks
    Hidden Content

    Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

  9. #19
    I'll do the Romo certified for the Brees/Schaub post it up thanks,
    Ken.


    Quote Originally Posted by 97S281_27 View Post
    I can use the Randle Refractor RC, post it up if you want to trade that card and the Brees Prism for the card you liked of mine









    I already have that card so I don't need it

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyandsharon View Post
    I'll do the Romo certified for the Brees/Schaub post it up thanks,
    Ken.


    Sounds good, just posted it up for us.

    THX
    Hidden Content

    Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •