Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

A few nice high-end cards for trade/sale...

I've got the following high-end cards available for trade/sale. Top priority is high-end cards from my wantlist but I will entertain tradebait offers. However, I will not check buckets/lists unless they are high-end cards only or if you have a high-end card from my wantlist and we just need to fill out the rest of the trade.

The posted trade/sale values are not set in stone. I will be especially flexible if I can get a high-end PC card as part of the return package!

2008-09 UD Black Game Night Ticket Autographs Duals #GN2-GK Patrick Kane & Marian Gaborik (01/10) BV $n/a
    * Please note the chipped corners/edges, a common problem with this product.
    - Trade Value $125.00 or best offer
    - Sale Value $80.00 or best offer

2010-11 Dominion Tag Team Combos #18 Paul Stastny & Matt Duchene (20/21) BV $n/a *SOLD*

2011-12 Certified Fabric of the Game Jersey Number Autographs #142 Cory Schneider (01/10) BV $n/a *SOLD*

2012-13 In The Game History of Hockey PSA/DNA Certified Autographs 80-81 O-Pee-Chee #250 Wayne Gretzky BV $n/a
    * The card itself is in great condition, personally I don't think there's any way it could grade less than a 7.
    - Trade Value $750.00 or best offer
    - Sale Value $500.00 or best offer
    Last edited by DaveS; 12-29-2012 at 12:45 AM.
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

What kind of trade value are you looking for on the Tag teams dual?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

What kind of trade value are you looking for on the Tag teams dual?

Probably somewhere around $100 BV. I gave up a Brian Leetch Auto Dual Patch /9 and a Cody Hodgson Limited AU RC to get it. Of course, if you have a nice card from my wantlist then the BV is more flexible.
    Last edited by DaveS; 12-25-2012 at 01:50 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

I don't think I would give up quite as much as you did, but thanks for the reply.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country

I don't think I would give up quite as much as you did, but thanks for the reply.

I will go lower if you've got a nice card or two from my wantlist. If I can land a nice PC card then I'm not as concerned with recovering the full value of what I gave up.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country

Sold a couple but the Kane/Gaborik & Gretzky are still available. I've also updated the post to include the trade/sale values I'd like to get (they are negotiable).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country

bump