Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Your team,in,out or pending

Final week of the season,has your team been eliminated,clinched a playoff berth or is your team like mine the Giants and has to win and hope for lots of things to happen to get in,just curious,take care Steve.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

My team is like the Giants, out.

Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

The vikings win and in, but can also get in with a loss if the giants, cowgirls and bears lose. Im hoping for the win and in, but you just never know. Maybe we will get the win and AP can get 210 against the packers.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    tampa bay and out..we out early this year because our super bowl championship will take alot out of us next year...need to rest up haha...

Actually Dan the Giants aren't eliminated and it really isn't that big of a stretch for them to get in,even if they don't deserve to.

Vikings lose to the Packers good possibility.

Cowboys lose to the Redskins,another good possibility.

Bears lose to the Lions,this one is the tough one,but maybe Detroit will want to win at home.

Eagles lose to the Giants,I think if the right Giants team shows up they should win their final home game.

There you have it,not impossible but highly unlikely.

My team is in .. but hoping the 49ers somehow lose to the cardinals and the Pack lose to the Vikings we play the rams at home where we are 7-0 so we should win and that scenario would give us the 2nd seed.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

My team (Atlanta Falcons) are in with the number one seed in the NFC. Hopefully we can break habit this year and win in the postseason. After all, the regular season means nothing if you can't get it done when it counts.

We are IN!!! Worst to berth, baby!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

win and we are in next week

go cowboys
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

Win and in. That's our only hope. Too much needs to happen in our favor if we lose and that's not likely.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast