Which NFL Players have 0 cards but deserve them.

Aside from Topps, Score , and Adrenayln XL every set has pretty much the same boring players thus leaving out many deserving players. Who in the NFL that you can think of needs a card that has 0 made of them. Being a hawks fan Richard Sherman has just torn it up this year with a couple tds (including his 90 yarder yesterday), 7 ints, 28 pass deflections etc He was a rc last year where they made no cards of him and this year hes continued his beast play and has been in the media spotlight yet no cards.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Charles Johnson/Greg Hardy from the Panthers have nothing but one press pass auto each. Johnson had another redemption, but he never signed again, so I assume that's why with him. Defensive players just don't get love in this hobby!
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 219/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Sherman will get some next year for sure. He was a 5th round defensive player I'm not surprised he had nothing last year and this year, even though he had a good rookie season he was just not noticed and like xpo says defensive players get no love.
    Steve Schindler

Collect what you want to collect. Collect players and cards that you like. Collect what you can afford. Collect for you, not to try to impress someone else. If you do this you will much more likely to enjoy the hobby and stay with it.

How about some special teams players. Kickers and punters. I'm not a Vikings fan, but I like Blair Walsh and Chris Kluwe. I know Kluwe has a few cards from 2006, but it was him and another guy on each card. For as out spoken as he is, it'd be great to get something of him. I'm sure Walsh will have some cards in later sets. Guy has been lighting it up this year. Should get some love.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    How about some special teams players. Kickers and punters. I'm not a Vikings fan, but I like Blair Walsh and Chris Kluwe. I know Kluwe has a few cards from 2006, but it was him and another guy on each card. For as out spoken as he is, it'd be great to get something of him. I'm sure Walsh will have some cards in later sets. Guy has been lighting it up this year. Should get some love.
    Exactly! I half made a post for Blair Walsh and decided blah, people will complain because he is a kicker. But Walsh is arguably the best kicker in the league. I'd love to get an autographed card of him for my Vikings collection.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Probably in contenders like last year. And I think NT had kickers. Thats why I like contenders they have more position love spread around.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Vikings Safety Mistral Raymond
    beign a south florida fan when he was there number one cornerback and meeting him in person and getting personal signed memrobilia from him he seems like a player that was forgotten about considering all the products that were out last year and being a starter

I have two... Jeron Johnson, second year SS for the Seahawks. Scored a TD this year from a blocked punt. Will have played, and I think started, all 16 games this year for a dominant D. Has 2 sacks, too. Played in 8 games last year. Not a single card.

Also, Nate Potter, RC OL for the awful Arizona Cardinals. I know, late round OL NEVER get cards, and that's fine, but he will have played in 10 games this year and has nothing to show for it.

(Can you tell I am a Boise State fan?)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

well Richard Sherman got his 1st card finally! he is in 2012 Contenders but only as a base card (unless there is some short print auto insert).. better than nothing.. hoping for an auto in NT.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Brian brahman. Backup lb for the Texans. Mainly a special teamer. He's the best special teams player they have. Yes he's actually good lol. Was a free agent rc last year. He's the one that made that really hard hit on special teams last year while his helmet was off. He bloodied his face up pretty bad lol. He plays like that all the time. Just a hard football player
    pc is spectra spectra spectra