Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

50/1000 total for 2013
    Anyone have that BUM called Adam Dunn (autographs only) PM me with your wants

2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    That card is AWSOME!!! Love the vintage and I think I have a 58 or so out. Such a nice sig as well.
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

Is Stubbs ST?
    My main collection goal right now is to get rid of all my unwanted low end cards in an attempt to downsize. If you want to help me with that, let me know! I'd like the cards to go to a good home such as charity, the younger generation of collectors, or aspiring team collectors that want to build their team PC.

Quote Originally Posted by gojacks View Post
    Is Stubbs ST?

no stubbs listed or show

My bad. Bruce.
    My main collection goal right now is to get rid of all my unwanted low end cards in an attempt to downsize. If you want to help me with that, let me know! I'd like the cards to go to a good home such as charity, the younger generation of collectors, or aspiring team collectors that want to build their team PC.

54/1000 total for 2013 autograph goal

Quote Originally Posted by gojacks View Post
    My bad. Bruce.
    in-person reds caravan

60/1000 total for 2013 autograph goal

65/1000 total for 2013 autograph goal

Nice returns. Got my Krumrie back today also. Liking the Billingham return also. looks great

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast