Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Christmas Packs - S1, SPA, and BD!

Instead of a box or two for Christmas, I got some money for some nice PC purchases! But I also needed to scratch my itch to bust some packs.
    So my good ol' dad got me four packs of 12/13 Series 1, four packs of the new Black Diamond, and two packs of 11/12 SPA.

The SPA yielded nothing but base (as expected)!

Black diamond was okay I guess as I hit a double diamonds of Marian Hossa, a triple diamond of Tony Esposito and a Ruby parallel /100 of Jordan Staal.

Series 1 contained the best hit for me however as I pulled a Hockey Heroes Bobby Orr and this beauty below.

I believe there are none on eBay as of those moment, can anyone tell me if it is SP'ed?

Everything is for sale or for trade for Backstrom I need. All in all had some good fun busting these packs with my dad
    Hope everyone stays safe during the holidays and hits some Christmas mojo!
    Colin.
    Last edited by BackstromCaps19; 12-25-2012 at 03:42 PM. Reason: mistake in OP

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually that was a typo, there a few Price Game Jersey's on eBay, no blue swatches though ;)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dave71120's Items on eBay

Agreed, have not seen any blue swatches out there. Also haven't heard about rarity of certain jersey colors, but I'd be very curious to find out!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed, have not seen any blue swatches out there. Also haven't heard about rarity of certain jersey colors, but I'd be very curious to find out!

I can only assume that the blue is a little more rare considering the lack of blue that I know of on the Habs uni's. :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

not so rare really, lots of blue around the C and H and the numbers and the collar and the bottopm of the jersey
    bv is 20 on the price gu by the way
    still a nice pull

congrat
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Price regardless! The design on those Jersey cards is great!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Price regardless! The design on those Jersey cards is great!

Thank you! Alot better than the Black Diamond and SPA at least :)