12-25-2012, 03:00 PM #1
Daily Call For: Past/Present Atlanta Hawks!!!
**IMPORTANT** Please READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST! I DO NOT WANT POSTS THAT HAVE WHAT I AM INTERESTED BUT NOTHING YOU LIKE! IF YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS; YOU WILL BE PUT ON THE IGNORE LIST! I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO WASTE MY TIME BY POSTING, THEN FINDING OUT THEY DO NOT LIKE MY HAVES OR DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK MY LIST!
Hey everyone, I would like to continue to add towards my Hawks PC. I am looking for anything that fits the wants description. Feel free to post what you have and what you like of mine. I will buy, but be warned I will only consider if it is BELOW Ebay value!
What I Am Looking For:
Atlanta Hawks: Serial Numbered, Relics, Patches (Multi-Colored Only!), Autographs, 1/1's!
Tradebait: Relics/Patches/Autos/Rookies of Superstars & HOF!
My Rules Of Trading:
1) I GO BY PERSONAL VALUE! If I want a card, I will offer what I feel seems right for that card! Please do not rant on this, it is a personal collection!
2) I Do NOT Trade Down in Value, Unless I am Offered a Really Nice Card and Well into My End or When I Really Need a Card
3) Read Shipping Note Above!
4) When Trading, I Trade For Similar Cards Auto/GU for Auto/GU *NOT Your Rookies for My Auto*
5) When Shipping, I Ship All Cards of Low-End Value IN A PWE! I Safely Package, & This Saves Time & Money (PM me if this is a problem!)
6) Have Fun!
12-25-2012, 05:34 PM #2
I definitely have some Atlanta cards. I can't see your bucket yet but I'd be looking for Aaron Brooks, Damian Lillard and really any Trail Blazers cards. Ill put together a list for ya!
12-25-2012, 05:58 PM #3
12-26-2012, 02:30 PM #4
12-27-2012, 03:09 PM #5
12-27-2012, 10:27 PM #6
Picked up some incredible Hawks stuff for my PC! Anyone else have any?!?!? I do have $15 left in the Paypal!
12-28-2012, 05:04 PM #7
12-29-2012, 03:02 PM #8
12-30-2012, 03:27 PM #9
12-30-2012, 04:09 PM #10
hey sir I did find that Teague from absolute and another one as well. Same card with auto I dont have time to scan right now but the ball has about 90% of the NBA logo on it. I still like that D Rose.