Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 Topps Strata Case Break

This is my first ever case break and probably my last. Although I like the looks of this set, I was not impressed with the contents nor with teh contents I have seen on other box and case breaks. Quality control on this product is at an all-time low. I was shorted 1 Rookie Relic, 1 Rookie Auto, 2 Rookie Parallels and 2 of my Rookie Die-Cuts was damaged. I've seen a lot of damaged cards coming out of this product. Luckily I got all of my Clear Cuts, really like the looks of these cards.

And another one

Now for the required Juron Criner

Dwayne Allen Bronze Parallel 48/150

How lucky am I? Another Juron Criner Gold Parallel 66/99

T.J. Graham Gold Parallel 4/99

2 Color Coby Fleener Blue Parallel 23/75

And the case hit

Coby Fleener Strata Signature 1/40

Rookie Relics:

Don't you just love redemptions????

Thanks for the look. Some will be for trade and some will be finding their way to eBay.
    Last edited by jj00148; 12-25-2012 at 07:26 PM.
    2005 Topps 50th Anniversary NFL Black Border
    2005 ESPN Football
    2009 Topps Unique Red
    2012 Topps Magic

Hidden Content

Please check me out for a trade for the jarius wright and PM me if you see anything you can use for it. Thanks

topps really needs to look at pannini and press pass in terms of quality control.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~collect jonathan toews, brian vickers, brian elliott ~
    ~fan of chicago bears, blackhawks, white sox, bulls, iowa hawkeyes~
    2011 ALL-STAR * LEAGUE LEADER IN SAVE % AND G.A.A. BRIAN ELLIOTT

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(44)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Wow, those Egnews look like the same card. Sig is exact and in the same position.
    8/27/14 - taking a much needed break from the card madness. I'll be back once football season gets going...

Man, I'd be pretty upset about a case like that. I love the look of the case hits, but you for sure should have at least hit a Richardson or a Weeden at the least!

Quote Originally Posted by hanstess View Post
    Wow, those Egnews look like the same card. Sig is exact and in the same position.
    Oops, they were. Posted the wrong one. Good catch and thanks for pointing out.
    2005 ESPN Football
    2009 Topps Unique Red
    2012 Topps Magic

Hidden Content

Good thing the Dolphins and Colts drafted a few players this year. At least you hit most of their rookies. Seems like only the same players are getting pulled. I hate looking at breaks and seeing the same person in all of them.

Hope you can recoup some of the money you spent.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Quote Originally Posted by wolf1bh View Post
    topps really needs to look at pannini and press pass in terms of quality control.
    While topps has been bad, painini has been just as awful. Press pass qc is better, but they also have too many autos of guys who never even get onto a roster.

Not a great break, but had to be fun to crack a case!
    Hidden Content

Collecting Bears, also pick up Lions and Vikings for fellow traders.

I would be interested in either of the Criners, lmk what your looking for, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ctkenjr View Post
    While topps has been bad, painini has been just as awful. Press pass qc is better, but they also have too many autos of guys who never even get onto a roster.

Not a great break, but had to be fun to crack a case!
    I got it late Friday night and then spread it out over the weekend. Used 2 boxes of Kleenex and a case of beer. Now that was the best case of the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    I would be interested in either of the Criners, lmk what your looking for, thanks.
    Really, the only thing I'm looking for right now are Strata Die Cuts. Of course cash is always good.
    2005 ESPN Football
    2009 Topps Unique Red
    2012 Topps Magic

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast