Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking to buy 2012 topps chrome russell wilson orange refractor

somebody should have one
    looking for dan marino , ryan tannehill, mike wallace, bob griese ,larry csonka ,tom brady and peyton manning autos Hidden Content Hidden Content

anyone?
    looking for dan marino , ryan tannehill, mike wallace, bob griese ,larry csonka ,tom brady and peyton manning autos Hidden Content Hidden Content

Have one for $6---also had some other things you were looking for...cant remember what though.

Thanks
    KC

yea i bought 2 cards from you total of 10.00 this Robert Griffin topps platinum xfractor for 7.00 and another card for 3.00 do you remember the card?

I have it pulled with the rg3 at my office. You also need to confirm the trade. Will let you know in a bit

thanks
    kc

anyone today

bump

bump

anyone?

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast