Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    Sorry, the Wilson was supposed to be marked as NFT as Im putting it in my 3 year olds "Star Rookie PC" that Im doing. The Manning refractor is available and I got the Chandler Jones but it is just the base. It looks like sadly the Manning will be the only thing that I have that interests you but maybe we can make a smaller deal for that. haha

I looked at the rookies for a possible SP but the code on the back of all of them ended in "201" and my understanding that all "201"s were not SPs... I could be wrong on that though.

EDIT : The Kendall Wright auto ends in "231" so im assuming its an SP auto...

Thanks!
    ah I didn't know that on the sp's ending in 201 , thanks that is very good info , and bummer looks like we are after the same guys lol , aside from me doing patriots and you colts , I am after Russell Wilson ,lUcks , rg3's, kirk cousins , few other smaller guys and peyton manning colored lol , and the ones you have are either NFT or I have triples of lol , if you come across a chandler jones colored ,or extra top 3 rc guys lmk I be glad to trade the peyton orange an base I have ,
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

haha, I have the Manning orange, but appreciate it. I guess its true though, great minds think alike! lol. Thanks though!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    haha, I have the Manning orange, but appreciate it. I guess its true though, great minds think alike! lol. Thanks though!
    ah ok I thought the manning orange was what you was eye balling lol , and yes it is very true great minds do think alike lol , I promise we will get a deal done one day here Tim lol , do you have the manning tallboy from 2011 topps ? I have that and tried to message you back when I pulled it but don't remember if you replied back
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

the 2012 topps 65 tallboy? If so, I did that whole set in regular topps and chrome, so yes.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

you are right again lol , this is getting to be a habit of yours lol , but yes 2012 topps cool I will find you something one day lol ,
    many others I collect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12