Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfan86 View Post
    thanks 4 the post but i didn't see anything for it.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    I have these autos unscanned and FT:

Brandon Weeden Absolute 2-clr Patch RPM AFC AU/25
    Lamar Miller Absolute War Room Relic AU/49
    Brandon Pettigrew 12' Certified Blue AU/49
    Taiwan Jones 11' Gold Standard Relic AU/50

here's my FT links:
    AutosPatchesGU FS FT

Mid End to High End Football FT

PC NFT

Looking to trade 4 rookie, stars, retired and hofer autos from the last 5-6 years so please lmk what u like from me and i'll be sure to get back to u. thanks and happy holidays, Jeff
    ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

I actually pulled a few. One is numbered the others aren't. All are rookie autos. I will need to find them and scan them in.
    Collecting Bears (especially Urlacher), Browns, Jazz, Real Salt Lake, Cubs, and any former BYU players.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Stewman View Post
    I actually pulled a few. One is numbered the others aren't. All are rookie autos. I will need to find them and scan them in.
    Sounds good....looking for $25-30 SV on the Weeden....looking for a 1-1 deal. pm me when u get the autos scanned. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

Autos are scanned. Here is the link:
    http://s1002.beta.photobucket.com/us...brary/Football

LMK
    Collecting Bears (especially Urlacher), Browns, Jazz, Real Salt Lake, Cubs, and any former BYU players.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Stewman View Post
    Autos are scanned. Here is the link:
    http://s1002.beta.photobucket.com/us...brary/Football

LMK
    sorry but i'm looking for $25-30 sv for the weeden.....the autos u have scanned are lower end. thanks 4 the post.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    i like ur aldon smith auto
    just liked the topps chrome Hilton but wouldn't trade the Aldon for it. thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12