Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

BOXING DAY SALE : Does anyone know what retail stores have Trading cards on sale??

please let me know if you know of any retail stores having sales on blasters or what not. I checked a fair amount of websites and no luck on details there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

Went to walmart right at opening. Zero sales on boxes, other than the $15 12/13 ud s1 blasters, which were on sale prior to xmas.

In past years, they've had 50% boxes during boxing day week sales, but nothing I could see; almost bought a 08/09 box of victory for the hell of it.

edit: went to the closest TRU when they opened too, no sales there either.. I guess north-of-7 gets my box money.
    Last edited by Fleury14; 12-26-2012 at 09:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

CloutsnChara just went up. Basically same as Black Friday it looks like.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

SCF... check out Mirajtrading.com *No Boxing day sales* but they have some good prices.. Fast Shipping, great service.. (Located in Ottawa)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Was in their store yesterday. They've got some good prices on stuff.... especially 10-11.

CloutsnChara just went up. Basically same as Black Friday it looks like.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Blargh's Items on eBay

I was excited for DAcardworld boxing sale. Almost everything in the store on sale! Yeah, like $1-$2 off. I was so ready to splurge, but logged out with an empty cart.
    Hidden Content
    Home of the 1988-89 OPC Tribute Set