Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are all the kobe auto case hit or is it just the prism? If there is a kobe per case he must have signed a lot for the priZm product.

That was a GREAT break. Did you hit one of the Irving rookies in the boxes?

Congrats again!

I hit a Lillard in the first pack of the first box. After that most of the rookies were the 4-6 dollar guys. In terms of the rooks I hit there was a lot left to be desired, for sure

Wow! Congrats on the Kobe!
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!
    BUCKET:
    Hidden Content

Thank you sir!

Please pm me a price for either of the Kobe's you have pulled his month.... Pm is key bryce
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

That was a great first box. Hope you get a nice auto for the second box from Panini.

Even with the missing auto I wasn't all that disappointed but I do hope I get something considering it was a Christmas gift. We Will see and I will keep everyone posted.

Beautiful looking auto congrats

Thank you. It my second kobe auto in a month!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12