2 panini cooperstown boxes for christmas

Greetings:
    Well I got 2 nice boxes of the 2012 Panini Cooperstown boxes for Christmas. I am just going to list the major things I got. Pulled 3 announcers Denny Matthews(Royals voice),Mel Allen,Joe Garagiola.....I am still awaiting on my Ernie Harwell I need anyways then as for my Autographs I got a Nice Paul Molitor and Senator Jim Bunning. I currently am looking for any of the inserts that can be found within my wantlists that can be found in the link shown in my signature the also if ya have any of the Bronze History(plaques #'d xxx/599) let me know cause I dont want to list all 100 of the names just yet I am looking for them as well. Well thanks for reading and Ill only trade the Autographs for other HoF members from this same set.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Not a bad couple autos to hit! Congrats, I wasn't sure about this set when I first saw it, but after seeing it in person, I think they look great! Love the Village pictures!
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    bench(474)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Did you pull any Gehrigs? And, are any available if you did?

Dewayne
    Lou Gehrig Super Collector!
    Bucket: Hidden Content