Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    OK...would love to see what TB Bucs base you have as well. I will PM you the Steelers list and pull these Michigan cards.
    Reggie Miller 816/1762, 25 GU, 0/102 1/1's $1987.95
    Reggie Miller need list:
    1998-99 SPx Finite #190 /3350

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    ok
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

bump
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Would love to get (in whatever year being the teams year) some New York Jets/Minnesota Vikings/Miami Heat (any team Lebron base would be fine, though)

I can definitely round up some base for you though and come up with a list if you want.

LMK
    PC: Darrelle Revis Adrian Peterson Russell Wilson Lebron James Josh Robinson Elliott Sadler Mark Sanchez Jamaal Charles
    Base/Inserts: New York Jets Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins Miami Heat

POKEMON
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast