Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks everyone!

Bill, I think Ill just sell the Lucks and invest in a true QB like Charlie Batch or Byron Leftwich

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    Thanks everyone!

Bill, I think Ill just sell the Lucks and invest in a true QB like Charlie Batch or Byron Leftwich

Hey hey hey....he got a ring....:-p GO HERD

Congrats on the box, I would consider that box pretty good. You avoided Ronnie Hillman and Michael Egnew autos. And I saw a few Mannings and a few Colt rookies in there that made it even better for ya!
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

Thanks Matt! Of course the two Mannings I got are two of the three I had traded for from this set already. lol

I was just looking back through the stuff and the Wright auto appears to be the SP Variation version.

EDIT : Nevermind, after more research, it is not the variation. lol
    Last edited by WVcoltsfan; 12-26-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    I was just looking back through the stuff and the Wright auto appears to be the SP Variation version.

EDIT : Nevermind, after more research, it is not the variation. lol
    Tim , I went and looked at the back of my Luck SP variation rc I think we got it backwards lol , as you said if ending in the number 201 it was a SP ,, on the back of my Luck it ends in number 230 ,so I am thinking it is 230 are sp's and 201 are regular , because my luck black and prism both end with number 201
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

yea, you are right. I found a page that had them pictured, and my wright is definitely not the variation image. lol

Other than the auto solid break Tim,and you can't go wrong with a pc rookie card numbered to 99,Congrats

Thanks Steve! I got the auto and was like "oh well, cant win them all" and then when the luck /99 popped out, I was stoked... almost woke the little boy up. lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234