Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok dont wanna sound dumb but...

I was wonderign what is considered vintage? i know my wife who is the greatest bought me a un opened box of 1987 topps baseball cards and i wanted to post what i got inthe correct place other than just the pulls/ boxb breaks so i can let basically the site know i got this. thanks for any help
    FB: in this order Any Steelers, Any Raiders
    Baseball: Barry Larkin, Tom Browning, Sandy alomar jr, Justin Masterson and tribe prospectsalso want micheal jordan baseball card

You'll get a lot of different opinions as to what years constitute vintage cards.

Beckett grades cards BVG (Beckett Vintage Grading) for anything Pre-1981. Me, I see it as anything pre-1970.

As for where to post your thread, I would post it in the box breaks forum, you'll get more views/comments over in that area.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

ok thank you i just wanted to make sure i put in the right place i am hoping to video it and be able to show me breaking the wax.
    Baseball: Barry Larkin, Tom Browning, Sandy alomar jr, Justin Masterson and tribe prospectsalso want micheal jordan baseball card

Yeah there isn't a real set in stone year range for vintage. I was at a card shop and the guy considered anything after 1965 to be junk so I stocked up on cheap "junk".
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Yeah there isn't a real set in stone year range for vintage. I was at a card shop and the guy considered anything after 1965 to be junk so I stocked up on cheap "junk".
    I need some of that junk LOL

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Car dealers say anything over 20 years is vintage but,i'm like Patriotsguy...Anything pre 70s is vintage to me!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Braves/Falcons/UGA/Hawks/Thrashers/GU/Autos or Vintage
    Hidden Content

depends on ur age.....id say anything 1990 and back, im only 21 tho.....some of the older guys on here will say 80's,70's ect.
    Hidden Content
    have 4036 different cardinals cards
    Also looking for cheap base of
    Sale, F.Freeman, Moustakas, Kimbrel, Kershaw, Rizzo, Trumbo

thats i am 27 so i would say 70's and 80's yeah i am with paitriotsguy i want some of that junk i just wanna say i own one or two cards from that area time let alone 70's becaus my oldest card is like 86 or so so i wanna get some older stuff just to see it and stuff

I was born in '75 so anything pre 1975 is vintage to me.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm 19 and like to do some Vintage Hockey sets, working on the 51-52 Parkhurst, 53-54 Parkhurst, and 71-72 O-Pee-Chee (by my standards this isn't vintage).

Personally in my views anything pre 1970 is Vintage, after 1970 I consider modern.

Just my opinion and I know when it comes to whats vintage everybody has their own opinions on the subject.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast