Base cards for Autos Ip

I have a question, what is a good website, other then ebay to buy player lots? Spring Training is coming up and im looking to buy player lots of guys im not printing 8x10's on(mostly minor leage players). Any info would be great.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!
    2011 Topps Heritage Minors Ip/TTM Set
    196/200= 98% complete
    Cards to complete set: Manny Banuelos, Jesus Montero, Arodys Vizcanio, Dan Klein. Buying in your favor!!!2012 Topps Heritage Minors Ip/TTM Set
    79/200= 39.5% complete

checkoutmycards.com
    sportlots.com
    http://marketplace.beckett.com/burbanksportscards_21
    Every curse, lie, violation of our lives. Every careless shallow breath,
    Corruption of our minds. All the blood and the shame, defamation of name.
    The weight of a wicked world embodied on a thankless crucifix

blowoutcards forum is a good place also you could always trade base for base
    Hidden Content
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    2013 TTMS-6
    2013 IP Autos-6
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

I use sportlots.com for my base cards, just have to be careful to buy from a couple of sellers because of the shipping costs.
    Collecting anything NY Giants and NY Yankees
    1985 Donruss Signed cards- 128/653=19.6%
    2013 IP Totals: 42 Cards, 3 8x10's, 4 ROMLB, 1 16x20
    Hidden Content

I have a few hundred of 2012/2011 and some 2010 draft Bowman dupes if interested. Would trade them for Allen Ginter i need, 80's set needs, any 69/58 vintage in VG condition. Shoot me a PM if interested
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

Thanks for the info everyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J_A_S_Z View Post
    I have a few hundred of 2012/2011 and some 2010 draft Bowman dupes if interested. Would trade them for Allen Ginter i need, 80's set needs, any 69/58 vintage in VG condition. Shoot me a PM if interested
    I dont collect cards so I would have nothing to trade, if you would be willing to sell maybe we can work something out
    2011 Topps Heritage Minors Ip/TTM Set
    196/200= 98% complete
    Cards to complete set: Manny Banuelos, Jesus Montero, Arodys Vizcanio, Dan Klein. Buying in your favor!!!2012 Topps Heritage Minors Ip/TTM Set
    79/200= 39.5% complete

Another pretty good one is justcommons.com

Free shipping on orders over $10.
    Always looking for(but not limited to):
    Wainwright-Descalso-Allen Craig-Jon Jay-Joe Kelly-Shelby Miller-Matt Carp-Chambers-Swagerty-Oscar Taveras-Matt Adams-Motte-Freese-Lynn-Tilson-Wong-Wacha-Jacob Turner
    WANTLIST:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by HouslerFan1 View Post
    Thanks for the info everyone!!!

I dont collect cards so I would have nothing to trade, if you would be willing to sell maybe we can work something out
    Most will be bowman and Bowman chrome from 2011-2012. Don't know if you looking for certain players or just minors cards. LMK
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps