Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    WTB Auto of Bryant, Durant, Rose, LeBron, Griffin, Jordan!

    As the title states. I'm looking to pick up my first auto of either Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, LeBron James, Blake Griffin, or Michael Jordan. I've been collecting for years, but have yet to own an auto of one of these superstars!

    Show me what you have with your best price and I'll decide which card is best for me at this time! I'm not looking to spend an insane amount of $$ on 1 card so lower end, mid end autos of these players are fine too! Let's see some beautiful cards! GO GO GO!

  2. #2
    I have this Durant auto. Just so you know, it has a minor surface discoloration on the bottom left hand corner. I can sell it for $130.

    http://s96.beta.photobucket.com/user...ml?sort=4&o=15
    Hidden Content

    I collect San Francisco Giants, San Francisco 49ers, Sacramento Kings, and anything that catches my eye.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by samhag1 View Post
    I have this Durant auto. Just so you know, it has a minor surface discoloration on the bottom left hand corner. I can sell it for $130.

    http://s96.beta.photobucket.com/user...ml?sort=4&o=15
    I'm going to pass on that one. Thanks for the offer. Let's see some more!!!! I know there are some nice Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, LeBron James, Blake Griffin, or Michael Jordan our there!

  4. #4
    Anyone tonight? Post what you have or shoot me a PM with scan + price. Thanks!

  5. #5
    2009-10 Bowman 48 Autographs #48ADR Derrick Rose BV$100 sell $90
    http://s218.beta.photobucket.com/use...ml?sort=3&o=13
    Hidden Content
    Tim Duncan Wantlist Link
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist Link
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    I have a triple RC auto of Blake/James Harden/ Thabeet /49 in my bucket if interested
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by papi23g View Post
    2009-10 Bowman 48 Autographs #48ADR Derrick Rose BV$100 sell $90
    http://s218.beta.photobucket.com/use...ml?sort=3&o=13
    Not interested at that price, sorry. It's cheaper on eBay, and I would be looking for a deal. LMK if you decide to lower your asking price though, Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    I have a triple RC auto of Blake/James Harden/ Thabeet /49 in my bucket if interested
    Shoot me your best price on it, Thanks!

  8. #8
    $180 dlvd for these...



    When you want choose another obe take a look here and make a offer:
    http://www.nba-berlincards.de/galerie361621.html

    Regards

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by berlincards View Post
    $180 dlvd for these...

    When you want choose another obe take a look here and make a offer:
    http://www.nba-berlincards.de/galerie361621.html

    Regards
    these? I only see 1 card? Clicked the link and I like some of those Rose Auto's what are you looking on them individually? Thanks for your response!

  10. #10
    Try to make me a offer for which you like!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •