Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking to spend $$ on a nice lot or a "Prime" piece!

Looking to spend around $100. I won't look through buckets. Show me some goods!
    Last edited by Blmdear; 12-27-2012 at 10:25 PM.
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

Hi,

Are you only looking for a lot with your wants or are you also interested in traidebait?

Regards,
    Diana

Traid bait is fine.
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    MyHidden Content

I have Logan Couture PRIME Seams Incredible to #/9 on my eBay. LMK if you're interested.
    Looking for Emerson Etem Dominion ARP #/299 and Collecting Social Signatures, Canucks and Datsyuk.

Hit me up on Facebook - @604breaks

Quote Originally Posted by jlai624 View Post
    I have Logan Couture PRIME Seams Incredible to #/9 on my eBay. LMK if you're interested.
    Really not a big fan of those. I like the Patches and the auto/patch. Really nice Magic autos though!!
    MyHidden Content

np! and thanks!
    Looking for Emerson Etem Dominion ARP #/299 and Collecting Social Signatures, Canucks and Datsyuk.

Hit me up on Facebook - @604breaks

ttt
    MyHidden Content

08/09 artifacts crosby/malkin dual jersey. 97 UD Ice Powershift Gretzky (gold, 1:96 pks),Ice Scripts level 3 Lanny McDonald,Ice Scripts Stan Mikita.

I will pass. Thanks!

\
    Quote Originally Posted by Geetargyro View Post
    08/09 artifacts crosby/malkin dual jersey. 97 UD Ice Powershift Gretzky (gold, 1:96 pks),Ice Scripts level 3 Lanny McDonald,Ice Scripts Stan Mikita.
    MyHidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast