Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FINALLY....my Dominion ARP /99 set is complete!! Plus last couple months of pickups!

Hey everyone!!

After the better part of the last year (minus the 3 months I was in Europe!!) I have finally finished my 10/11 Dominion ARP /99 set and figured I'd show it off!! I don't have the Bobrovski yet as I refuse to buy it until the actually card gets redeemed (if that ever happens)!! I have done my best to grab the nicest possible patches I could and am always open to upgrades!! I'm also doing the gold variation /25 set as well and I only need the Fowler to have that completed as well!! Without further adieu here is my set.....

Zuccarello

Tyrell

Emmerton

Kadri

Stepan

Niederreiter

Tedenby

Shattenkirk

Tatar

Fowler

Paajarvi

Ekman Larsson

Markstrom

Schenn

Subban

Skinner

I don't know which one is better so I'll show both.....which one do you guys think?!?!
    SEGUIN

Eberle

And last but not least!!

Hall

Just wanted to send a HUGE thanks to Steven (ssinger) for selling me 2 of the last 3 cards I needed to close out the /99 and /25 sets!!!

Now onto my other pickups....

Ekman Larsson GOLD /25

Stepan GOLD /25

Oilers PC pickups!!!

I have always wanted to pickup a few of this next players cards but they were always a little more than I wanted to pay. But this year his cards seem to have plummeted due to lockout and a subpar last year. I guess that's a good thing for me!!

DUCHENE!!

Now for the pickups for the other project(s) I'm working on!! 11/12 SP Authentic SOTT's (Singles and Duals). I am sooooo close to finishing the singles only needing Crosby, Ovechkin, Clarke, Pietrangelo, and Wellwood!!

GROUP E's

GROUP D's

GROUP C's

GROUP B's

Now for the Dual SOTT's....I'm unfortunately starting to reconsider doing this set as some of the cards are selling for some stupid money.....especially the mystery redemptions. Crosby/Lemiuex ($500-666), Messier/Gardner ($300?!?!), and I haven't even seen the Group A Orr/Bourque....

Mystery...

Mystery....

Mystery....

GROUP C

GROUP B

GROUP A!!

Ohhh I forgot one more mystery redemption!!! Unfortunately I think they are wearing the wrong jerseys.....

Sorry the long post guys.....almost done!! Now for some random pickups. Everything listed below is available if you have any interest!!

Landeskog SPA FWA

OPC PREMIER ARP /15 or /10

BAILEY

BOYCHUK

VORACEK

BACKLUND

STALBERG

STAO

HELENIUS

FERRIERO

DEMERS

O'REILLY

FRANSON

MACHACEK

MARCHAND

KULIKOV

COUTURE

KULEMIN ULTIMATE

Now I figured I leave the post off with a card I don't know why it's taken me soooo long to pickup. OPC RC of my favorite player EVER!!!

I'd like to thank anyone that got this far!! Thanks for sticking it out! If you guys have ANY of the cards I listed that I still need for my set(s) please contact me as I'm sure we will be able to work something out!! Thanks again and hope everyone has a great New Years!!

Josh

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Serious question, how do you keep all of the drool off those cards? Those are amazing, and even that is an understatement. Probably one of the best S&T I've ever seen posted. Congrats on the amazing sets, this deserves a ton of respect.

Also, I might be biased, but I really like those OELs :P Actually though, insane show! All of the patches are down right change my underwear filthy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche
    See avalanche_kenny47's Items on eBay

That is quite the accomplishment. Beautiful from beginning to end. Big fan of the Duchene cards. 9.5 Sakic is great. Would like a price on the Landeskog FWA. Again, congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck
    Country

WOW! One of the best Show'n'Tell of the year! Congrats for your amazing pickups for your collection and also the ARP Dominion set, the patches are incredible! Congrats again!!! :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Every. Single. Patch. Is. Ridiculous...
    Best show and tell I've seen in awhile!!
    You deserve some serious props for those sets, congrats! :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Wow, you have been busy! Thanks for sharing.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(104)
    Country

That is a lot of nice patchyness! I prefer the second Seguin. Good job on completing your project!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha I'm glad to know you guys appreciate all the patches as much as I do!!! Thanks for the comments!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hifk_heart's Items on eBay

Nice cards! I could be interested in Demers and Ferriero opc premier patches if the price is right. :)