386 live auctions ending on 1/2/13

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

added 112 more tonight
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

if any one outside of NA is having issues bidding, let me know, I'm trying to fix that tonight
    ---

If you are in Europe and can't bid, PM me, I'll add you to the exemption list.

Shipping for European buyers would be $4.50 for all items totaling less than $60 and $15 for all items totaling more than $60.
    ---

first batch of auctions end at 9pm EST today!!!
    ---

some bids placed already -- will be watching later tonight -- good luck on this large batch of auctions -- some primo stuff !!!!
    Always looking for Predators I don't have currently --- inc. older Predators too
    Hidden Content

Thanks Mike!
    ---