Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i got a 10-11 Gold Standard Magic /99 and a 11-12 Limited Ewing #d 33/99... his jersey #. Have any LBJs for trade? If not, LMK if buying.

-Ben
    Collecting LeBron James base, inserts, parallels, and GU!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Thompson, and all Autos in Cavs uni (in that order). Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

i dont have any lebrons except base/inserts all i have is whats on my tradepage but pm coming about price

I do have an Isiah Thomas Dual Jersey coming in as well as a Clyde Drexler Relic in my list. Do you have any Hawks?
    Last edited by WHyFLy; 12-27-2012 at 09:06 PM.
    SUPERCOLLECTING OZHAINO ALBIES
    ***Always Looking For St. Louis Hawks Graded Vintage and Autos***
    "Risk Something Or Forever Sit With Your Dreams" - Herb Brooks

Hidden Content l Hidden Content

i got a stockton gu and a havlicek in my bucket lmk if ur interested

hey WHyFLy, why you tradin my Isiah already and you aint even got it yet, lol!
    Collecting LeBron James base, inserts, parallels, and GU!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Thompson, and all Autos in Cavs uni (in that order). Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

Quote Originally Posted by BenDenham View Post
    hey WHyFLy, why you tradin my Isiah already and you aint even got it yet, lol!
    Why I said it is incoming :P

haha , whyfly i dont got any hawks and really looking for single gus not duals but i can use the drexler is there anything u like pm me .also im interested in the stockton and havilcek

Quote Originally Posted by NyEverything View Post
    haha , whyfly i dont got any hawks and really looking for single gus not duals but i can use the drexler is there anything u like pm me .also im interested in the stockton and havilcek
    The Drexler is a Dual with another player if that is cool. I did like the Durant Chrome Rookie and the Rose Bowman Rookie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast