Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I agree this doesn't mean all christians think the same thing, but it does mean that a lot of her followers/listeners do. It's pitiful that a person like this would be so ignorant and it's sad that there are people who listen to her as some sort of christian voice. I don't think "the church" has to really say anything about her comments. She is but a person, but if I were affiliated with the same religion as her I would be looking to distance myself. The saddest part about this whole thing is she isn;t the only person who feels this way.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by mess0312 View Post
    If the church was to defend itself against every dumb thing said nothing would ever get done. It is hate speech and to even respond to it gives it more power.

To me, it is like the hundreds of Muslim clerics who say nothing when a terrorist attack is carried out in the name of Allah.
    100% agree with this.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    An American Christian radio host who last week said that same-sex marriage encourages children to have gay sex has now said that as she believes humans arent naturaly homosexual, gays arent people and shouldnt be protected under the definition of a person.
    Linda Harvey, a radio host with an Ohio based Christian radio station WRFD asked her Mission America listeners: Why should the equal protection argument be made in favour of homosexual behavior, which is changeable? People are not naturally homosexual, so the definition of person in the Fourteenth Amendment is being twisted to make this assumption.
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/12/14...-constitution/

This is what Christians are to be? wow the hypocrites who are so called Christians! Now gays are not human? whats next? they came from monkeys? or they inbred from Donkeys? You here say you christian is this what your Church is teaching? Now you know why we have run from the Church. This thinking is the most dangerous today and honestly should be challenge at every level.
    Like what has been said before, there are extremists in every religion.

I am a Christ follower and a believer in the Bible. On this subject, I do not hate or shun anyone that is gay. While I do not support some things (ie: gay marriage), they are people like everyone else and deserve to be treated no different than I do.
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.
    "Hidden Content " (Titus 2:11)

so treatment doesn't include marriage rights?

so do you not support gay marriage or are you against it?
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

I, as a Christian think that gays aren't human as much as I think we should have slaves and should treat women like our slaves. People like this just make me sick. True Christians believe that God is the one to judge, not humans. Let everyone be!

Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    so treatment doesn't include marriage rights?

so do you not support gay marriage or are you against it?
    A marriage is between a man and a woman, so no....I do not support same sex marriage. If they want some type of "civil union", that is fine....but I believe the term "marriage" should be reserved for a man and a woman.

The sanctity of marriage has left this country a long time ago. Just ask the Kardashians.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    The sanctity of marriage has left this country a long time ago. Just ask the Kardashians.
    Agreed. The sanctity of marriage is not what it used to be.

Here is what i do not understand

If you say you will live as a Christian, does that not mean you will live some what live Jesus? Would he have judged Gays this way? Or say Love they brother?

Seems to be a double standard here
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.-Buddha

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    There's a difference between not supporting something and being against it. With that said, Jesus taught that God's kingdom is no part of this world, so creating laws in this world to reflect Christian values actually goes against those Christian values.

So there should be no problem with gay marriage, unless you ignore Jesus.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast