Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Here is what i do not understand

If you say you will live as a Christian, does that not mean you will live some what live Jesus? Would he have judged Gays this way? Or say Love they brother?

Seems to be a double standard here
    It is not my job to judge people. We are called to love one another as Jesus loved us.

Now, have I ever judged someone? Yes, I have....I am not perfect. But I make an effort to not do that.
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.
    "Hidden Content " (Titus 2:11)

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Everyone judges others whether they admit it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Everyone judges others whether they admit it or not.
    Yeah we do...I judge my neighbors based on their yard/house and whatnot. I do not judge entire populations though. The gays of today are like the blacks of the 50s. In a few years it won't be a big deal at all.

The number of men and women who have deep-seated Same-Sex Attraction(SSA) is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

so being a homosexual is a condition?

what about pansexuals (those who love someone based on the person and not their gender)
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by notes2us View Post
    It is not my job to judge people. We are called to love one another as Jesus loved us.

Now, have I ever judged someone? Yes, I have....I am not perfect. But I make an effort to not do that.
    But you judge against Same Sex marriage?

Which in extends to judging gay people really...in my opinion
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    Yeah we do...I judge my neighbors based on their yard/house and whatnot. I do not judge entire populations though. The gays of today are like the blacks of the 50s. In a few years it won't be a big deal at all.
    Why is it even a big deal now?
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by imronron View Post
    The number of men and women who have deep-seated Same-Sex Attraction(SSA) is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

What?

You're kidding right? Try looking at things genetically. There is now amongst geneticists a common thread of DNA that exists which is the determinate to Same Sex Attraction. Similar in strand to those Women that share a portion of DNA makeup that have an 80% risk of Breast Cancer.

It has nothing to do with a cultist fairytale. Try some education and common sense for a change.

Why is it even a big deal now?
    Because like in the 50s its going to take a whole new generation for this to be accepted. It sucks, but the old people aren't going to change and aren't as open minded....

But you judge against Same Sex marriage?

Which in extends to judging gay people really...in my opinion
    No, I do not agree or believe in same sex marriage. I am not judging gays.

Just because I don't believe or agree with something means I am judging? Explain that one to me.
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.
    "Hidden Content " (Titus 2:11)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast