Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Did I say that?

Point out to me where I posted that the Westboro Baptist Church speaks for, or is representative of all Christians.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

so this one church speaks for all Christians?

to people who have no common sense.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

So what you are saying is....regardless of my values and beliefs......since I don't agree with gay marriage, I am homophobic? I am utterly and completely shocked at that statement.

maybe not homophobic, but at least intolerant. Your position that we should deny gay couples from doing something that other segments of society have freedom to do -- is pretty blatant discrimination. You can proclaim you are against gay marriage but you also have to admit that you are then FOR discrimination. Is that being homophobic? frankly, probably not, I don't know, maybe? But it opens a door to homophobia. I'd be curious to know what YOU call it -- assuming you disagree with homophobic or intolerant.

Also keep in mind - gay marriage refers to the piece of paper at city hall, not something a church does. No church can be forced to marry a gay couple if they don't want to... another reason I fail to understand why any non-gays even care about this issue.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really? Flawed logic? The brush is wide correct because the brush of religion is just as think!

How dare we judge anyone? Christians hide behind a book ...and my logic is flawed? Really ?

Marriage is fine and i think you paint my opinion to dark. Marriage is paper...the relationship is the key....but that isnt the topic

Marriage is not paper.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so being a homosexual is a condition? No, it's an inclination. Just as a lie, you do not have to do it.

what about pansexuals (those who love someone based on the person and not their gender)

That is called "AGAPE" love. Do we not love our brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Marriage is not paper.

Actually, yes it is.

There is NOTHING and NO ONE that magically makes two people above regular couples when they get "married".

When you get "married" nothing changes in your relationship except a piece of paper saying that you're married, you're not any better than a non-married couple and you don't hold any more "love" than any other lovers relationship.

However, there are certain BENEFITS that marriage brings and those benefits are the reason many decide to enter into it.

And currently those benefits are NOT being given to certain couples that SHOULD get them.

And part of the problem is people like the woman that the OP mentions.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Marriage is not paper.

Well to be honest ...it is whatever you wish it to be

maybe read the remaining post and you will see the logic

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

so this one church speaks for all Christians?

again this snippet is to generalize one aspect. However SO many Christians have the say basis against gays and gay marriage. Anmd 90% of those are from those good Christians.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so you think the westboro people are good christians?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Are you saying they make up more than 10% of the Christian population?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast