Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Gays aren’t human so aren’t protected by the US constitution

An American Christian radio host who last week said that same-sex marriage encourages children to have gay sex has now said that as she believes humans aren’t naturaly homosexual, gays aren’t ‘people’ and shouldn’t be protected under the definition of a person.
    Linda Harvey, a radio host with an Ohio based Christian radio station WRFD asked her Mission America listeners: “Why should the equal protection argument be made in favour of homosexual behavior, which is changeable? People are not naturally homosexual, so the definition of ‘person’ in the Fourteenth Amendment is being twisted to make this assumption.
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/12/14...-constitution/

This is what Christians are to be? wow the hypocrites who are so called Christians! Now gays are not human? whats next? they came from monkeys? or they inbred from Donkeys? You here say you christian is this what your Church is teaching? Now you know why we have run from the Church. This thinking is the most dangerous today and honestly should be challenge at every level.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

dumb people are from every walk of life, there are a lot of Christians, so there are a lot of dumb Christians.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

This is not part of the mainstream Christian teaching......You have extremists in every religion. This lady is obviously a nobody and is looking for a wider listening audience. Simply take these type of statements from where they come.

I could show you several posts of Baptist, Muslim, Jewish people who say stupid things......dummies are not only in the Christian religion.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

So what do you or what will you Church do about this behavior?

To me this is hate and nothing more

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the church was to defend itself against every dumb thing said nothing would ever get done. It is hate speech and to even respond to it gives it more power.

To me, it is like the hundreds of Muslim clerics who say nothing when a terrorist attack is carried out in the name of Allah.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would not loose my sleep over this statements form someone who is clearly a moron. She just wants some media attention and is using gay people to try to get it. If you really believe that every Christian thinks like this, then you are a fool.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

If the church was to defend itself against every dumb thing said nothing would ever get done. It is hate speech and to even respond to it gives it more power.

To me, it is like the hundreds of Muslim clerics who say nothing when a terrorist attack is carried out in the name of Allah.

Why should they? Are all christian preachers required to denounce every stupid comment that other christians make?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why should they? Are all christian preachers required to denounce every stupid comment that other christians make?

Oh Veggie, if you don't see the difference as to why a religious leader should denounce the KILLING of people as opposed to comments, then you and I have nothing to discuss.

I swear you say things to get a reaction.........you don't really believe that Clerics or any other leader should not have to denounce terrorist attacks made in the name of their God? C'Mon man......

Let me also say if my religion did not denounce these type of actions.....I would certainly not be a member or party to it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Oh Veggie, if you don't see the difference as to why a religious leader should denounce the KILLING of people as opposed to comments, then you and I have nothing to discuss.

I swear you say things to get a reaction.........you don't really believe that Clerics or any other leader should not have to denounce terrorist attacks made in the name of their God? C'Mon man......

Let me also say if my religion did not denounce these type of actions.....I would certainly not be a member or party to it.

I go to a christian church and my bishop very rarely responsds to the idiotic remarks that pat robertson and other loon christians make. Why bother? Anyone with an ounce of a brain knows that there are extremists in all walks of life so why waste your time responding to extremism. They (christian, muslim extremists) are doing it for the attention. If we stop responding to them them they will eventually stop because they are only doing what they do for shock value. Just like another idiot that the conservatives love named rush limbaugh.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

According to the OP they should be.

And you've apparently missed the point by a couple football fields.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast