Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

How does any same sex marriage effect you ?
    It would be of my opinion that if you dont agree with same sex marriage then you do not approve of Gays...In that disagreement you are judging them...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes, everything is "anti gay"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

everything????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Philadelphia Eagles
    My traders on Flickr

How does any same sex marriage effect you ?
    It would be of my opinion that if you dont agree with same sex marriage then you do not approve of Gays...In that disagreement you are judging them...

Same sex marriage doesn't effect me one bit....but because I don't agree with that lifestyle, I am judging all gays? So, with your logic, anything I do not agree with.....I am judging? Really?!?!

I don't agree with the Amish way of life, so I must be judging all Amish people. I don't like to drink, so I must be judging anyone that does. I don't agree with all the policies our country has in place, so I must be judging our President and members of our government.

Using your logic, you are judging me because I do not agree with your beliefs on gay marriage.

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye." (Matthew 7: 1-5)
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well, everything that isn't gay or doesn't loudly fight for gays is homopho...I mean anti gay...that's the new term since Freeman's little comment.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Same sex marriage doesn't effect me one bit....but because I don't agree with that lifestyle, I am judging all gays? So, with your logic, anything I do not agree with.....I am judging? Really?!?!

I don't agree with the Amish way of life, so I must be judging all Amish people. I don't like to drink, so I must be judging anyone that does. I don't agree with all the policies our country has in place, so I must be judging our President and members of our government.

Using your logic, you are judging me because I do not agree with your beliefs on gay marriage.

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye." (Matthew 7: 1-5)

Please keep bible quotes n the bible...a great read but still written by man...

yes I judge you logic on gay marriage
    First i have no issue with Gay marriage only marriage itself -

I find that Christians are the one who have this problem with NOT accepting people as they are...but yet when we call you out on that we are now wrong?
    You may not agree with the radio host but that is no different then her attitude towards and and gay marriage...

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Centerhice-Similar does not mean same.
    Last edited by imronron; 12-29-2012 at 01:01 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

uGGG Michael, you don see the flaw in your logic? You are painting all Christians with the same broad brush that the preacher on the radio did gay people. I am a Catholic and frankly follow all the tenets, but still struggle with the gay issue. I have several friends who are gay and married. They are wonderful people and have children who are well adjusted and doing great. I continue to pray on it and believe that someday I will find a way to come to terms with the view of it in our church.

You are confusing people who have beliefs with the religion itself. Additionally, if you have issues with marriage, might I say you have not found the right person to enter that union with because despite the statistics marriage is a beautiful sacrament.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast