Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Philadelphia Eagles
    My traders on Flickr

Here is what i do not understand

If you say you will live as a Christian, does that not mean you will live some what live Jesus? Would he have judged Gays this way? Or say Love they brother?

Seems to be a double standard here

It is not my job to judge people. We are called to love one another as Jesus loved us.

Now, have I ever judged someone? Yes, I have....I am not perfect. But I make an effort to not do that.
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Everyone judges others whether they admit it or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Everyone judges others whether they admit it or not.

Yeah we do...I judge my neighbors based on their yard/house and whatnot. I do not judge entire populations though. The gays of today are like the blacks of the 50s. In a few years it won't be a big deal at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The number of men and women who have deep-seated Same-Sex Attraction(SSA) is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so being a homosexual is a condition?

what about pansexuals (those who love someone based on the person and not their gender)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

It is not my job to judge people. We are called to love one another as Jesus loved us.

Now, have I ever judged someone? Yes, I have....I am not perfect. But I make an effort to not do that.

But you judge against Same Sex marriage?

Which in extends to judging gay people really...in my opinion

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Yeah we do...I judge my neighbors based on their yard/house and whatnot. I do not judge entire populations though. The gays of today are like the blacks of the 50s. In a few years it won't be a big deal at all.

Why is it even a big deal now?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The number of men and women who have deep-seated Same-Sex Attraction(SSA) is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

What?

You're kidding right? Try looking at things genetically. There is now amongst geneticists a common thread of DNA that exists which is the determinate to Same Sex Attraction. Similar in strand to those Women that share a portion of DNA makeup that have an 80% risk of Breast Cancer.

It has nothing to do with a cultist fairytale. Try some education and common sense for a change.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Why is it even a big deal now?

Because like in the 50s its going to take a whole new generation for this to be accepted. It sucks, but the old people aren't going to change and aren't as open minded....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Philadelphia Eagles
    My traders on Flickr

But you judge against Same Sex marriage?

Which in extends to judging gay people really...in my opinion

No, I do not agree or believe in same sex marriage. I am not judging gays.

Just because I don't believe or agree with something means I am judging? Explain that one to me.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast