Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    These cards are available in a different thread. Please close.

    See my laTER THREAD.
    Last edited by anglinomics; 01-11-2013 at 08:59 AM.

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #2

  4. #3
    I would be interested in this one: $3.00 2005 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes Blue #177 Roy Campanella #/10 and possibly this one: $8.00 2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Combo Red #238 E.Banks LGD Bat-Pants #/100. What are you looking for in trade?
    Looking for all Roy Campanella cards: base, inserts, GU, anything I don't have is fair game.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by cwazzy View Post
    I would be interested in this one: $3.00 2005 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes Blue #177 Roy Campanella #/10 and possibly this one: $8.00 2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Combo Red #238 E.Banks LGD Bat-Pants #/100. What are you looking for in trade?
    I don't collect anything specifically. Do you have a bucket or list I can check? Or a HOF or future HOF auto or gu of the same value.

  6. #5
    I've sold off most of my trade bait but I still have a little bit. You can check out what I have left here: http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p...%20or%20Trade/
    Looking for all Roy Campanella cards: base, inserts, GU, anything I don't have is fair game.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cwazzy View Post
    I've sold off most of my trade bait but I still have a little bit. You can check out what I have left here: http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p...%20or%20Trade/
    How about one of these:
    2004 SP Legendary Cuts Ultimate Swatches #JR Jackie Robinson Jsy

  8. #7
    Sounds good. Post it up. I'll send it out on Monday. Thanks!
    Looking for all Roy Campanella cards: base, inserts, GU, anything I don't have is fair game.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cwazzy View Post
    Sounds good. Post it up. I'll send it out on Monday. Thanks!
    The trade is posted. I will mail on Monday.

  10. #9
    Got any scans of these?
    $15.00 2008 Upper Deck Premier Stitchings Gold # MI Monte Irvin/25 NA

    $20.00 2008 Upper Deck Premier Stitchings Silver # MI Monte Irvin/5 NA

    $25.00 2005 Diamond Kings HOF Heroes Signature Bronze #20 Monte Irvin/5 NA
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Braves/Falcons/UGA/Hawks/Thrashers/GU/Autos or Vintage
    Hidden Content

  11. #10
    $15.00 2008 Upper Deck Premier Stitchings Gold # MI Monte Irvin/25 NA
    http://s484.beta.photobucket.com/use...tml?sort=3&o=1

    $20.00 2008 Upper Deck Premier Stitchings Silver # MI Monte Irvin/5 NA
    http://s484.beta.photobucket.com/use...tml?sort=3&o=0

    $25.00 2005 Diamond Kings HOF Heroes Signature Bronze #20 Monte Irvin/5 NA
    http://s484.beta.photobucket.com/use...tml?sort=3&o=2
    Last edited by anglinomics; 12-31-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •