Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1

    End of year clearance on ALL Gued cards & Autos: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE or Buy 6 Get 4 FREE

    Buy 2 get 1 FREE or buy 6 get 4 FREE. Prices are listed after each card, lowest price prevails on the free or free cards. S/H will be $2.50 for up to 6 cards and $.05 for each additional card. First come, first served on all final buy decisions.

    Scroll down about 1/5th of the page to view the game used cards and autographs:
    http://bbcards4sale2.webs.com/football19632008.htm

  2. #2
    A dozen game used cards and 3 autos have sold so far. Anyone else?

  3. #3
    2010 Topps Prime 3rd Quarter Relics GOLDEN TATE / EARL THOMAS / ANTHONY McCOY Triple jersey card, #erd/199, #3QR-TTM, (2.50),

    2010 Donruss Elite Down & Distance LaDAINIAN TOMLINSON Jersey card, #erd/250, #7, (2.00),

    2007 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Blue JOEY GALLOWAY Jersey card, #erd/50, #53, (4.00),

    ill take these if still available please
    2011 TOPPS FINEST UFC JUMBO THREADS 8/31Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by NC30715 View Post
    2010 Topps Prime 3rd Quarter Relics GOLDEN TATE / EARL THOMAS / ANTHONY McCOY Triple jersey card, #erd/199, #3QR-TTM, (2.50),

    2010 Donruss Elite Down & Distance LaDAINIAN TOMLINSON Jersey card, #erd/250, #7, (2.00),

    2007 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Blue JOEY GALLOWAY Jersey card, #erd/50, #53, (4.00),

    ill take these if still available please
    They are available. I'll set up the sale now, please confirm.
    I will also PM you my paypal address, in case that's the way you would like to pay.
    Thank you.

  5. #5
    Anyone else?
    Last edited by bbcards4sale; 01-03-2013 at 04:02 PM.

  6. #6
    This sale will continue into the new year, since it has been doing well and I have been able to help others get some projects completed or dented into.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    any chance you can do these 8 for 12 dlvd?...


    2007 Playoff Prestige Stars of the NFL DREW BREES Jersey card, #NFL-20. (3.50),


    2010 Donruss Classics Sunday's Best Jerseys LARRY FITZGERALD Jersey card, #erd/299, #3, (2.00),

    2006 Upper Deck Rookie Debut Star Materials MARVIN HARRISON Jersey card, #SM-MH, (1.50),

    2005 Upper Deck Rookie Debut Sunday Swatches MARVIN HARRISON Jersey card, #SU-MH, (1.50),

    2002 Upper Deck Piece of History Rookie Glory Jerseys CURTIS MARTIN Jersey card, #RGJ-CM, (2.50),

    2010 Donruss Classics Dress Code Jerseys RANDY MOSS Jersey card, #erd 1/299, #17, (2.50),

    2006 Ultra Award Winners Jerseys RANDY MOSS Jersey card, #UAA-RM, (2.50),

    2010 Panini Plates & Patches Jerseys PHILIP RIVERS Jersey card, #erd/270, #82, (2.50),

    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by manningcollector View Post
    any chance you can do these 8 for 12 dlvd?...


    2007 Playoff Prestige Stars of the NFL DREW BREES Jersey card, #NFL-20. (3.50),


    2010 Donruss Classics Sunday's Best Jerseys LARRY FITZGERALD Jersey card, #erd/299, #3, (2.00),

    2006 Upper Deck Rookie Debut Star Materials MARVIN HARRISON Jersey card, #SM-MH, (1.50),

    2005 Upper Deck Rookie Debut Sunday Swatches MARVIN HARRISON Jersey card, #SU-MH, (1.50),

    2002 Upper Deck Piece of History Rookie Glory Jerseys CURTIS MARTIN Jersey card, #RGJ-CM, (2.50),

    2010 Donruss Classics Dress Code Jerseys RANDY MOSS Jersey card, #erd 1/299, #17, (2.50),

    2006 Ultra Award Winners Jerseys RANDY MOSS Jersey card, #UAA-RM, (2.50),

    2010 Panini Plates & Patches Jerseys PHILIP RIVERS Jersey card, #erd/270, #82, (2.50),

    If you can do $16 delivered with a paypal gift, money order or cash at buyers' risk, I can do that, but I can't go down to $12. I'm basically giving you a buy 5 get 3 free deal, plus $2.50 s/h.
    LMK,
    Thank you.

  10. #10
    can we meet at 15 paypal gift?



    Quote Originally Posted by bbcards4sale View Post
    If you can do $16 delivered with a paypal gift, money order or cash at buyers' risk, I can do that, but I can't go down to $12. I'm basically giving you a buy 5 get 3 free deal, plus $2.50 s/h.
    LMK,
    Thank you.
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •