Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to buy pokemon cards

My 4 year son is getting to pokemon and want some cards.. I have no clue where to start.. or if im in the wrong thread... So if any one could help me out..

thanks...
    Hidden Content
    Looking for lions, tigers and Dan lefevour. Hidden Content

I have a stack (I will find them and count them) .. not even sure what they book ... I will send a PM tomorrow with the details.
    Spark
    UNDER 20? YOU ARE DEFINATELY SENDING FIRST!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
    Don't ask me for a gift and I will buy your card. I ask for payments, not gifts ... NO PAYPAL GIFT FROM ME
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyzSportz View Post
    I have a stack (I will find them and count them) .. not even sure what they book ... I will send a PM tomorrow with the details.
    Spark

thanks... I have no clue on value also...
    Hidden Content

Well ... got the stack and found they are not Pokemon cards, but Yu-Gi-Oh cards. 44 of them ... Not sure those will work for him, but let me know if he is interested. Can do 12.00DLVD on them ... There was an Exchange, Dark Magician, and some others that book around 8-12 each.
    UNDER 20? YOU ARE DEFINATELY SENDING FIRST!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
    Don't ask me for a gift and I will buy your card. I ask for payments, not gifts ... NO PAYPAL GIFT FROM ME
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Have about 300 or so couple the fancy foil ones too I'll get you a price tonight if intersted.
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyzSportz View Post
    Well ... got the stack and found they are not Pokemon cards, but Yu-Gi-Oh cards. 44 of them ... Not sure those will work for him, but let me know if he is interested. Can do 12.00DLVD on them ... There was an Exchange, Dark Magician, and some others that book around 8-12 each.

hey thanks for looking for them for me... I don't think he would want them.. thank you..
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kream88 View Post
    Have about 300 or so couple the fancy foil ones too I'll get you a price tonight if intersted.

lmk how much you want for them.. thank you..
    Hidden Content

Even has the Charizard that sells about $15 on eBay.
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

I really don't need anything of value.. cards are going to a 4 year boy to play with his friends and are going to be destroyed..
    Hidden Content

ive got a fairly large stack that i can let go for .10 per card plus shipping, assuming you dont need a list. I can get you a count if you are interested. if not, thanks for reading
    Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast