Local card shops in Florida?

Hey all, I'm on vacation for a couple weeks in Florida, and would like to find some card shops nearby. I'm in Lady Lake, which is close to Leesburg, about a half hour or so from Ocala, and maybe 45 minutes from Orlando. Willing to drive about an hour out of the way to get there, and may take a day trip to Tampa over the weekend. Let me know if you're familiar with any places that you would recommend an out-of-stater, only looking for hockey, both singles and boxes. Cheers, and happy holidays!
    -Chris
    Hidden Content
    Main PC: Cam Neely, Secondary PC: Alex Ovechkin & Boston Bruins
    Cards for trade or sale: Hidden Content

I was lucky enough to find a hobby shop, with very little hockey, but I picked up a box of 08-09 SPx, 07-08 UD Series 1 and 09-10 MVP. Will post a box break tonight, sadly without scans since I have no scanner, haha.
    Hidden Content
    Main PC: Cam Neely, Secondary PC: Alex Ovechkin & Boston Bruins
    Cards for trade or sale: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BruinsFan08 View Post
    I was lucky enough to find a hobby shop, with very little hockey, but I picked up a box of 08-09 SPx, 07-08 UD Series 1 and 09-10 MVP. Will post a box break tonight, sadly without scans since I have no scanner, haha.
    suprised you found that much even but im sure you picked them up cheap though.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

I can only comment of Tampa but if your looking for a hobby shop with hockey in it... good luck, all the ones Ive been to will order whatever you want but dont keep any in stock. It Target and Wal-mart all the other times :P
    Luca Sbisa collection
    85 cards, 2 1/1 (0 incoming)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content