Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Selling my Maple Leafs/Sundin PC! Need money for college!

Well it is time for me to start selling my PC off. I worked for 7 years after graduating from cooking school but now I'm back in college studying political science and history. Going for a 4 year Bachelor of Arts in Poli Sci.

I need money to live on and am not really enjoying the hobby anymore. I'm going to be selling most of my collection while keeping a select few cards. I have over 1,000 unique Mats Sundin cards, over 200 unique Kulemin cards, I also have Kadri, Gardiner, Frattin, Kessel, Salming, Sittler, Phaneuf, and more.

Also selling all my other cards including my Canucks PC.

Many of my cards are already going on consignment on a website called COMC (formerly Check Out My Cards).

Here are some of what I have available (prices DO NOT include shipping):

$150

$75

$200

$75

$60

$120

$150

$1000 OBO

$80

$80

$80

$125 OBO

$40

$30

$100

$100 OBO

$200

$60 OBO

$125 OBO

$200 OBO

$10, $10, $20, $10, $10, $5, $10, $13, $10

$75

For some of my Leafs cards check here: http://s113.beta.photobucket.com/use...rds/Leafs%20PC

For some of my Kadri cards check here: http://s113.beta.photobucket.com/use...m%20Kadri%20PC

Fore some of my Kulemin cards check here: http://s113.beta.photobucket.com/use...20Kulemin%20PC

For some of my Canucks cards check here: http://s113.beta.photobucket.com/use...s/Canucks%20PC

Please note that some cards may be gone and many cards I have are not scanned and not in my bucket. Will updated it over the next few days.

Will to work out deals and always open to offers. For my Sundin and Kulemin cards I will not be selling them at losses to me of more than a couple of dollars per card. While I do need money I'm willing to hold them until a fair offer comes along.

Thanks for looking and hopefully someone is interested in something. If you are looking for specific Sundin cards please let me know which ones you need as I may indeed have them.

Thanks again, Nathan.
    Last edited by MatsSundin13Rocks; 01-10-2013 at 06:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm at work right now and do no have access to photobucket (seriously IT department??), but I would be interested in any Doug Gilmour or Felix Potvin you may have. Also just posting so I can find this later on when I am home.

Shoot me a PM if you have anything though.

Colin

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm at work right now and do no have access to photobucket (seriously IT department??), but I would be interested in any Doug Gilmour or Felix Potvin you may have. Also just posting so I can find this later on when I am home.

Shoot me a PM if you have anything though.

Colin

Thanks for the interest Colin.

PM has been sent.

Nathan

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I need any Mats Sundin Parallels you might have for sale ..... cheap.

97-98

Both SP Game Film and McDonald's Game Film
    Any hard to find parallels from 1996-2004, Coloured, Serial Numbered, any Inserts with a Pull Ratio of 1:36 or greater.

I'm not looking for game-used.

If you have anything, send me a PM

Cheers!

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I need any Mats Sundin Parallels you might have for sale ..... cheap.

97-98

Both SP Game Film and McDonald's Game Film
    Any hard to find parallels from 1996-2004, Coloured, Serial Numbered, any Inserts with a Pull Ratio of 1:36 or greater.

I'm not looking for game-used.

If you have anything, send me a PM

Cheers!

Tim

Tim I will get you a list of stuff. I'm 99% sure I have the 97-98 McDonald's Game Film. Will have lots of hard to pull parallels from those years as well. As for the price I can't say it will be cheap. It will be fair though. Obviously the more you buy the better deal I can give.

Thanks, Nathan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey congrats on post secondary admission. UBC OR SFU?
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Sad to see it come to this, Nathan, but it's understandable. I might be interested in a few things as well. PM me regarding your Edler FW and possibly another Sundin patch or auto.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sad to see it come to this, Nathan, but it's understandable. I might be interested in a few things as well. PM me regarding your Edler FW and possibly another Sundin patch or auto.

PM sent!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Send me a PM if you have any of these:
    -Auto from Forever Rivals
    -Any gold version of cards from Captain-C

Also - if you have anything where Mats is with Gilmour or Clark...or anything that highlights Mats as the Captain on the team.

Cheers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

If possible, please send me a current list of your Salming, Vaive and Sittler cards. I'll check your links, too. Thanks!

Paul

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast