Kellen Moore Chrome RAINBOW

This is my first ever Rainbow. Little story behind it. I PC Kellen Moore, as most people know, and chrome was one of my most anticipated releases of the season due to the color variants and of course the Super 1/1. So since the release of chrome I have searched ebay hoping the 1/1 will pop up and I will be able to pick it up for a fairly reasonable price. I was slightly worried that the price may be a little steep due to the Platinum 1/1 Auto sold for 580. But day would come and day would go and it never surfaced. I still didnt give up hope as it has only been out for a few months. So I continued my search. In todays age its way easier to locate things because one way or another most things end up on line. One of the things I do is browse photobucket. I just insert what Im looking for into the search bar and see what appears. Well low and behold on one of my monthly random photobucket searches what did appear, the Kellen Moore Superfractor. However photobucket doesnt make it easy to contact members. The only choice, that I know of, is to comment on their photo and hope they see it, which I did. But I still wasnt comfortable with just that because who knows how often the owner logs on or if they even view their photos to see if they have comments so I did a broader search on google. Typed in there photobucket name and it worked. It gave me links to sites where the user had uploaded photos from there photobucket to other sites and on of those sites was another Trade site. So I joined the other site and sent the member a message. So now Im not sure which way they found I was contacting them whether it was from photobucket or the trade site but later that day I received an email from him and to say the least the rest was history. Thanks for the long read Enjoy the scans.

(The Super is centered better just cut to much off when I cropped it, The rest are badly centered)

Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Nice rainbow....kid looks like he is 17....lol

Edit to add that is kinda cool how you found the card, I have never though about that.

Not sure if this will ever help you, but did you know you can command search a site,

Like this site and tony gonzalez, if I put site: "http://www.sportscardforum.com tony gonzalez" in any search engine, it will bring up all the pages with Gonzalez. Its a better search then most site search engines provide.
    Last edited by MeteoriteGuy; 12-27-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MeteoriteGuy View Post
    Nice rainbow....kid looks like he is 17....lol

Edit to add that is kinda cool how you found the card, I have never though about that.

Not sure if this will ever help you, but did you know you can command search a site,

Like this site and tony gonzalez, if I put site: "http://www.sportscardforum.com tony gonzalez" in any search engine, it will bring up all the pages with Gonzalez. Its a better search then most site search engines provide.
    Yeah he kinda does. And he signs like a 17 year old too lol. Yeah its weird how things work out. I did not know you can do that I guess I will have to start doing that. Thanks
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Opps I noticed I put the quote in the wrong spot it should be "site:http://www.sportscardforum.com tony gonzalez" in the example above.

Thought that might come in handy for you, or at least the way you found that card it would have been.

Clear Skies,
    Mark

Eh... anybody can complete a rainbow these days...

CONGRATS! Let's see... my all time favorite college player (Kellen Moore), my all time favorite type of card (superfractor), and it's part of a sweet COMPLETE rainbow?!? Love it!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware Super Collector

Nice looking rainbow!
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Nice looking rainbow!
    Thank you I appreciate that.

congrats on completing the rainbow.

Quote Originally Posted by bouncer View Post
    congrats on completing the rainbow.
    Thank you. Im super stoked to have completed it.