Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Need help first time basketball cards buyer

I want to buy my first set in basketball.

I wanna have something with some auto-jersey-patch-game used-numbered cards in a box with good looking base set, (without perfume smoke behind the players )

What are you suggest for a 80$ to 150$ (with taxes and shipping fee) a box budget? (I live in Quebec, Canada, basketball cards doesn't exist on our Cuba planet... )

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

2012-13 totally certified basketball

SCF Rewards
    Country

no buy 2011 totally certified

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks! Totally certified seems solid. We can see on the internet or in pictures but we have nothing here we can take in our hands to feel the cards quality, thickness and details.

I appreciate cards with behind the scenes details, referee concentration, crowd looking feelings, photo shooters try to take the best picture for what we buy and love.

Gridiron football 2012 do a good job in what I talk about.

Thanks again!

BANNED

Country
    See martinez2370's Items on eBay

So did you buy Gridiron football? I'm confused. Good luck with your box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No sir, I already buy gridiron football and I love these cards, I'm gonna buy basketball totally certified this week for sure. sorry for the confusion.