Cards back from BGS today! Odell Beckham Jr Prestine 10 w/10auto!

Sent off another small batch of cards to be graded through a buddy who previously owned a cardshop and still helps out down there and who also has many connections in the sports world including one within BGS so about once a month or so a bunch of us send in our cards and get a bit of a discount at about 10-12 dollars per card which includes 20 day turnaround and all the necessary shipping and insurance.

I finally got my Topps Finest SP rc variation of Odell Beckham Jr refractor auto /35 redemption fulfilled from Topps a few months ago which I thought might not ever happened.

Here are the grades:

OBjr Finest /35 10 w/10 auto
    OBjr Hot Rookie /50 9.5
    Garoppolo Finest 10 w/10 auto
    Mariota Playbook 9.5 w/10 auto
    Mariota Leaf Metal 8.5 w/10 auto
    Montana Contenders 01/25 9.5 w/10 auto
    Benjamin Finest /99 9.5 w/10 auto
    Anthony Davis Prestige 01/25 9.5 w/9 auto
    Manning UD Black rc 9.5
    OBjr Supreme /162 9.5

Last edited by Trueduckfan; Yesterday at 01:54 AM.
    CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PATRICK CHUNG PATCH/AUTO.
    Looking for: Mariota, Odell Beckham Jr, Arik Armstead (49ers), Ty Montgomery (Packers/Stanford), DeAnthony Thomas, Kaepernick & Damian Lillard Autos/Patches.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Nice grades! And soooooooo close on the two 10's from getting the black labels.

I know huh, Funny story. I pulled the Garoppolo from a case last fall and was disaapointed cause it looked like the top of the card had a typical foil blemish or discoloration. For the longest time I debated sending it into Topps to have it exchanged if possible but never got around to it.

Then I was sorting through my cards to pick out a small batch to send in last month during which Garoppolo was pretty hot at the time and I was staring at his card and started rubbing the blemish and then took a tiny bit of spit on my finger and polished it out! It was mearley nothing more than glue residue I guess and comes back a PRESTINE 10! Ha! how funny and lucky I am to have taken a closer look and worked on it rather than passing it over or trading it away as is.....
    CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PATRICK CHUNG PATCH/AUTO.
    Looking for: Mariota, Odell Beckham Jr, Arik Armstead (49ers), Ty Montgomery (Packers/Stanford), DeAnthony Thomas, Kaepernick & Damian Lillard Autos/Patches.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content