My 2007-2011 "Donruss/Panini Threads Rookie Collection" Collection

This is a subset that I have been working on off and on from 2007 that I decided to post up in hopes that I will drum up a few cards that I am currently missing. This subset isn't overly gorgeous or anything too unique but for some reason I got hooked on it back in 2007 and I have never been able to put it down and move on to something else. Every collector out there can relate to my goal of at least finishing up one Prime set and the ultimate goal being able to locate every single Prime version. So I greatly appreciate you taking the time to look through your older boxes and let me know if you happen to have any. Thanks and have a great holiday weekend!

Last edited by crtorres7382; 07-13-2015 at 02:42 AM.
    Always looking for: 2006 Ultimate Collection Rookie Signatures Thomas Howard /275. Currently own 49 of the 275(17.8% of print run).
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Senior Advisors

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Good Luck and I hope this helps. I'll keep an eye out for them for you.
    Hidden Content

Trying to super Collect Herman Moore
    I collect UVA (University of Virginia Cavaliers) Football Players!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 11chaos View Post
    Good Luck and I hope this helps. I'll keep an eye out for them for you.
    I appreciate it. I will update this as I locate more of the cards.
    Always looking for: 2006 Ultimate Collection Rookie Signatures Thomas Howard /275. Currently own 49 of the 275(17.8% of print run).

I have been able to lock down a few more from ebay and COMC. Really pleased to finally complete the 2011 Quads Prime!