Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    Moving right along...
    1999 Skybox Premium #120 Tony Gonzalez Star Rubies 13/30

2000 Bowman Best #50 Tony Gonzalez Card

2000 Bowman's Best #50 Tony Gonzalez Topps Vault front and back photo proofs with original Topps file envelopes

2007 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection #51 Tony Gonzalez Gold 02/10 (Redemption)

2007 Topps Chrome #TC33 Tony Gonzalez Printing Plate Yellow Uncirculated 1/1

2012 Topps Prime #54 Tony Gonzalez Topps Vault Blank Back 1/1

2012 Topps Finest #93 Tony Gonzalez Printing Plate Magenta 1/1

2012 Panini Certified #16 Tony Gonzalez Emerald Game-Used 2/5
    Last edited by MeteoriteGuy; 05-09-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: photos

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Just an incredible PC!!! Keep em coming!!!
    I collect Dan Marino, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Lamar Miller and Ryan Tannehill.Hidden Content

Still playing around making rainbow photos. I also got another Gridiron O so I made scans showing all 3 together.

2008 Topps Triple Threads #76 Tony Gonzalez Rainbow

2009 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia #51 Tony Gonzalez Spectrum Gold 05/10

2009 Score Inscriptions #149 Tony Gonzalez Artist Proof /32 Lot

2011 Panini Playbook Mammoth #35 Tony Gonzalez Complete Run

2012 Panini Gridiron O's Prime Material #8 Tony Gonzalez /20 Lot
    Last edited by MeteoriteGuy; 05-09-2013 at 09:57 AM. Reason: photos

Just purchased this, I am thinking about leaving it as is, as I have all the cards already...but it was pretty fair priced and couldn't pass it up. The Score in the corner is autographed also. (Appears to be an early 2000 era sig.)

incredible collection, still in awe of the Topps photos - talk about your true 1/1s. The frame is interesting. Someone really wanted to display their stuff huh? Did they go through all that trouble and then leave price tags on some of them?
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    incredible collection, still in awe of the Topps photos - talk about your true 1/1s. The frame is interesting. Someone really wanted to display their stuff huh? Did they go through all that trouble and then leave price tags on some of them?
    I'm a big fan of Topps Vault items. Still have a couple photo proofs I haven't shown.

Not really sure the owners mindset on the frame, I am putting it under "fan art", but I suppose it could have been a seller board at a flea market or something. Would really be a hassle though for seller and make sales much harder. Putting the item in the customer's hand is half the sale. It was the only sport item the seller had and he misspelled his name (on eBay). The hand signed card signature era, KC sticker and card years make it appear to have been together for about 10 years now...also pointing to fan art, but who knows.

Hoping for a big Atlanta game, but the closer he gets to the super bowl, and perhaps does not win the big game (?), the greater chance he will come back for one more year (?). The best thing that could happen for me, and yes it is reach, is for Gonzo to go out with a Super Bowl MVP...I can dream a little right?

Go Atlanta!

Nice job on Sunday Atlanta. I had a decent bet on the game and was the edge of my seat with that ending.

Gonzo made several key plays, a catch that set up the first score, a high jump TD catch with a tip toe land at the back of the end zone and perhaps most importantly, the final catch of the game, setting up the game winning field goal. He also made several key blocks. Great to see players go out in such a manner.

2012 Panini Black Tony Gonzalez Game Used 06/15

2004 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade #TT-89 Tony Gonzalez 03/10

2005 Upper Deck NFL Rookie Debut All-Pro #AP-19 Tony Gonzalez Blue 08/15

2006 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade #TOT-138 Tony Gonzalez Blue Spectrum 04/10

2008 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia #TOT-55 Tony Gonzalez Oversize Jersey Number Black 02/10

2008 Playoff Prestige #48 Tony Gonzalez Xtra Points Black 07/10

Tony Gonzalez Autograph, KO Skills Basketball Clinic Signature Sheet. The camp is led by Dan Doyle and teaches high school kids the basics of basketball. According to their website, "One of the most popular Camp activities is "Autograph Day." Over a period of several months prior to Camp, Dan Doyle secures personally signed autographs from over 600 NBA, NCAA, NFL, NHL, and Major League Baseball players and coaches. Each Wednesday, these autographs are distributed to campers." This is one of those autographs.
    Last edited by MeteoriteGuy; 05-09-2013 at 09:55 AM. Reason: photos

Made a few rainbow photos and group scans, will delete the same cards previously posted in this thread as I do this, which will mean having some photobucket no photo links, but I didn't originally plan on showing this many cards.

2010 Topps Triple Threads #85 Tony Gonzalez Compete Rainbow. (Includes: two 2010 Topps Triple Threads #86 Tony Gonzalez Platinum 1/1, 2010 Topps Triple Threads #86 Tony Gonzalez Ruby 24/25, 2010 Topps Triple Threads #86 Tony Gonzalez Gold 64/99, 2010 Topps Triple Threads #86 Tony Gonzalez Emerald 112/299, 2010 Topps Triple Threads #86 Tony Gonzalez Sepia 309/499 & 2010 Topps Triple Threads #86 Tony Gonzalez (Blue) 0694/1350)

2010 Topps Triple Threads #85 Tony Gonzalez Expanded Rainbow. (Includes, above Rainbow, and: 2010 Topps Triple Threads #86 Tony Gonzalez Platinum No Foil/Blank Back Proofs, two extra Ruby cards (10/12, 12/25), 2010 Topps Triple Threads #85 Tony Gonzalez Ruby Topps Vault No Foil/Blank Back Proof, 2010 Topps Triple Threads #86 Tony Gonzalez (Gold) No Foil/Blank Back Proof, 2010 Topps Triple Threads #86 Tony Gonzalez (Blue) No Foil/Blank Back Proof, 2010 Topps Triple Threads #86 Tony Gonzalez Gold No Foil/Blank Back Proof. The blank backs were purchases from eBay who hand cut them from uncut proof sheets.)

2010 Topps Triple Threads #86 Tony Gonzalez (Blue) Topps Vault 1/1 Back Hologram

2010 Topps Triple Threads #86 Tony Gonzalez Printing Plate Black 1/1 and Printing Plate Yellow 1/1

Last edited by MeteoriteGuy; 10-20-2013 at 11:50 AM. Reason: photos

Incredible!
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

2000 Skybox #88 Tony Gonzalez Ruby 39/50

2003 Skybox Limited Edition #5 Tony Gonzalez Jersey Gold Proof 08/10

2005 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game #FG-97 Tony Gonzalez/Jeremy Shockey 19/21

2011 Panini Timeless Treasures Changing Stripes #31 Tony Gonzalez 01/49. (What a cool ideal for an insert set.)

Tony Gonzalez Chiefs Shadow Buddy

While with the Chiefs, 47,500 Tony Gonzalez Shadow Buddies were distributed to children and senior citizens, with Gonzalez personally hand delivering over 21,000 of them, many of them at Kansas City's Children's Mercy Hospital, a top 3 children hospital in the world and its McDonald house. Most of the children that go there, have to undergo operations, it is truly a place of miracles at work. Because of this, the Gonzalez Shadow Buddy came in a hospital gown and without his shirt, has heart and chest 'stitches'. Two kids I know are alive today because of this hospital.

Despite the large number of these 'Buddies', I had only seen one of them for sale before. It was autographed and the one below is not, but the one I had seen previously did not come with a mask either, and I am not Gonzalez autograph deprived, so I was very happy to win this one off ebay recently. Interestingly, it has a 1995 copyright, the year the program started (but not with Gonzalez obviously). And while I try to stay away from Gonzalez odd-balls (kind of the opposite of my Steve Young collection) I had been wanting one for a while.

I could go on about the many things Gonzalez did while he was in Kansas City, but I would sound like a Gonzalez press agent, so I wont. Instead, I will just say thanks and give him the silent thumbs-up....:)!

I do see online there is now a Gonzalez Falcons Shadow Buddy, and you can order this one from the foundation for $18.95 plus shipping, will have to add one of them sometime. (Shadowbuddies.org)

Good luck on Sunday Gonzalez. Thousands of us are rooting for you.
    Last edited by MeteoriteGuy; 05-09-2013 at 09:51 AM. Reason: photos

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast