Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Im Looking to Sell a big football collection willing to negotiate!!!!!!!!!!!

Mainly selling my football bucket and not pc but im sure for the right price everything could be for sell i allso have several cards i have not got scanned and i can get them up tomorrow or saturday i would like to sell somewhere between here and saturday looking for 1100 shipped for the football bucket i tried to price to sell 95% or more of the cards are in onetouch holders or screwdown holders with tape and sleeves but if anyone is interested i also have others stuff i havent got up yet but i would like to sell this lot as a whole if i can and then i will try to get everything else scanned.
    Last edited by shooten; 12-28-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    Im looking for Brett Favre,Felix Jones,Damian Williams,Jarius Wright,Greg Childs,Joe Adams and other Star or HOF Players!!!!!Hidden Content

pm me a price for all 278 cards
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

pm me prices please on the following:
    4 favre gu
    2 sanders gu
    jerry rice gu

???????????????

Quote Originally Posted by WYTMKE View Post
    pm me a price for all 278 cards
    pm sent
    Im looking for Brett Favre,Felix Jones,Damian Williams,Jarius Wright,Greg Childs,Joe Adams and other Star or HOF Players!!!!!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by arod132001 View Post
    pm me prices please on the following:
    4 favre gu
    2 sanders gu
    jerry rice gu
    pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaGophers View Post
    pm me a price on the whole lot
    pm sent

bump

woodley/harris dual au
    heath miller gu
    jones/ urlacher dual gu
    chris long au
    ham rc

How much for each of these:

John Riggins Topps RC
    Devin Hester Finest RC

Thanks,
    Brad

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 171/245 (69.80%)
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast