Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Aaron Hernandez 2012 Topps Chrome Rainbow: Haves/Needs

for the rainbow!
    Green = have, red = need. lmk what you guys got. name your price/what you are looking to trade for :)

Base
    Refractor
    X-Fractor
    Orange Refractor
    Camo Refractor /499
    Purple Refractor /499
    Pink Refractor /399
    Prisim Refractor /216
    Black Refractor /299
    Blue Refractor /199
    Sepia Refractor /99
    Gold Refractor /50
    Red Refractor /25

Superfractor 1/1
    Last edited by Anthony; 01-21-2013 at 07:21 PM.
    "We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. Oooooh, Arsenal, we love you!"
    New York Yankees/New England Patriots/Boston Celtics/Boston Bruins/Arsenal FC
    Always looking for Blake Bortles (UCF Uniform)

Hidden Content - Hidden Content

I have a Pink REF----would be at like $3 dlvd via PAYPAL GIFT

Thanks
    KC
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

forgot i had this thread up, bump to the top, just picked up the blue
    Last edited by Anthony; 12-18-2012 at 04:51 PM.
    "We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. Oooooh, Arsenal, we love you!"

Refractor have this for 1.65 pp gift

I have a sepia, $5.50 gift PWE.

I might be able to round up the base and refractor. Let me check it out. Honestly, if I have any you need you can have them. Will get back at you at some point.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Any Gronkowski/Hernandez Dual Auto's Out There?

I know sage has one, so does tribute, supreme, exquisite, sterling, and black. Paypal ready. lmk what you got!!!

*not interested in sage*
    Last edited by Anthony; 12-28-2012 at 10:06 PM.

anyone today?

afternoon, anyone today?

afternoon bump!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast