Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: MAXX cards?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Question MAXX cards?

I was given a BUNCH of MAXX cards (over 400 of them)...they are 1991, 92, or 93, not sure. What are they worth? They are taking up space so I'm thinking about trying to move them, but I'm not sure if they are worth anything to anyone.
    Last edited by joeyfan22; 12-27-2012 at 11:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Maxx was overproduced but certain cards in the release are worth a few bucks (Jeff Gordon, Jeff Burton, Bobby Labonte RCs-and Earnhardts) other than that they are mostly 5 cent commons.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Maxx was overproduced but certain cards in the release are worth a few bucks (Jeff Gordon, Jeff Burton, Bobby Labonte RCs-and Earnhardts) other than that they are mostly 5 cent commons.

Ok. Well I have a Jeff Burton PC that is black instead of red and is signed. Maybe worth a little then.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

are the ones you have the red borders? if so the two jeff gordons in that release are worth a few bucks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes, but they were given to me by a Gordon fan, so i have none of him. I have the one called "race 8" and it has Dale sr on it. I also have D. Jerrett and D. Waltrip, not sure if those are worth anything. I only have one black, and that is signed by J. Burton

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

yeah not much then-basically you have commons-they are cool old cards though and good for having older guys sign them TTM or in person