FS: Canon Powershot SX120 Digital Camera

Hey trying to sell some things since my credit cards are through the roof....

For sale i have a very rarely used Canon Powershot SX120 Digital Camera! It is a 10.0 Megapixel and 10x optical zoom!

I only used this camera a few times until got a better one and kept it as a backup. So it is like new and still works great! Brand new this sells for 250 online.

I only have the camera. Don't have box or instructions or software. I do have the cord to upload pics to computer though.

This camera is extremely easy to use and has tremendous features for day and dark to get great quality.

Asking for $85 paypal gift delivered. Also have a bunch of other autographs for sale and a sega genesis for sale!

here is the link:http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/...%20For%20Sale/

Last edited by DnMcnabb5; 01-08-2013 at 10:54 PM.
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Bump

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Bump

Hidden Content

Bump!

Hidden Content

No one?

Hidden Content

bump...

Hidden Content