Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for cheap base sets and player lots

Hi all I collect about 400 different players (all hall of famers, current stars and then just off the wall guys who I like or liked), I am looking for base sets and sub sets from any year. I do not want to break the bank looking for sets for sets in the 5 to 20 dollar range but if it is a good set will consider those sets. I am also looking for complete Topps sets.

Shoot me a pm with what you have and I will check what I have already purchased.

I do not have paypal but can pay with MO's or cash.
    Last edited by Brigance; 06-18-2012 at 11:14 AM.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i have a bunch of 2009 bowman chrome sets ( crabtree-stafford-nicks-sanchez-harvin-) -2010 topps chrome (tebow-braddford-dez-suh-ect...) i can`t go that cheap on them - i do have some other cheap sets that may be a few cards away (10 cards away from a set ) i can do them pretty cheap - just pm me
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Let me take a look....
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

I've got these base sets - they are all 100 or 90 card sets

2006 SP Authentic
    2008 Playoff Contenders (Missing 1 card Brett Favre)
    2009 Threads (have 2)
    2009 Rookies & Stars
    2009 Donruss Classics

These can be had for the price you are looking for $5-10, but don't forget about the shipping. I'd suggest buying a few of them because its cheaper per set to ship a bunch of cards as opposed to just a couple hundred. Anyway, let me know if you want any of them. If you take them all, I'll throw in a bunch of other cards too.
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

cool, I have to check through my albums, I may have a few of those sets already. let me check though !

SP Authentic, Gridiron Gear, Contenders, and a few others in quantity, 2004-2011, let me know, probably have 50-60 base sets available.

Cheers
    Brad
    Shoot me an email and I will forward you an excel spreadsheet of all the stuff I am looking to buy!

I need your 1997 Black Diamond Doubles and Triples! Hidden Content

Always looking for Upper Deck Stuff and Autographed Mini Helmets

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast